1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    10 Apr '14 15:03
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Are you sure about? They told me it was going to be called, "Is that your soap down there?"
    That was the movie's bi-line.

Bi-line.
    Get it?
  2. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    10 Apr '14 15:46
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "Laura's War"

Originally posted by darvlay
    Was reminiscing about this:

Thread 129670
    Thread 129707
    Thread 129720
    Thread 129747

Interesting. Anyone got a clue when if ever he'll return?
    Does anyone care that most of the youtubes are all missing from the threads that the links provided? That is except for the worst one. 😴
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    10 Apr '14 15:48
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Does anyone care that most of the youtubes are all missing from the threads that the links provided? That is except for the worst one. 😴
    Probably not. But at least you checked it out. Good on ya.
  4. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    10 Apr '14 18:51
    Thanks and I must say that the cover music you provided was a big improvement over the original so called acoustic version. And I didn't even mind that you brilliantly inaudibly whispered the lyrics.A masterpiece of cover up if ever I have seen one. Just saying.
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10 Apr '14 21:10
    I care! I'm still trying to get over not being able to see the other two versions... it kept me up all last night, I haven't slept for almost 38 hours and to make matters worse I got sacked from my job today because I kept day dreaming about them.

Thanks Darv.
  6. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    11 Apr '14 00:06
    Originally posted by Trev33
    I care! I'm still trying to get over not being able to see the other two versions... it kept me up all last night, I haven't slept for almost 38 hours and to make matters worse I got sacked from my job today because I kept day dreaming about them.

Thanks Darv.
    If I were you I wouldn't ever sleep again You could always count on Darvl to mess up a wet dream. Some say he was responsible for the sinking the Titanic and he wasn't even born yet.
  7. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    11 Apr '14 00:49
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    If I were you I wouldn't ever sleep again You could always count on Darvl to mess up a wet dream. Some say he was responsible for the sinking the Titanic and he wasn't even born yet.
    You're making this hard to masturbate to.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree