1. Joined
    26 May '12
    Moves
    17 May '15 11:08
    When you look at Jankrb's games in progress on the lets check website. You will see that each move have been analysed by a Fritz 11 SE computer engine. He won two games against me last year and when I looked at them myself (after the games had finished) - my engine also shows for those games now (Deep Fritz 13) - I was astonished to find all this other analysis all date stamped for when it was his move in the games. I have now sent four notes to the organisers but they just refuse to do anything. Here you have overwhelming evidence of engine use and they just don't want to know. I suspect that Jankrb is probably useless at chess in reality - but now close to a 2200 on this site. The "l;ets check" website is primarily for collecting opening analysis - Jankrb obviously leaves it running when he analysing unique (non theory) positions and thus uploads his analysis to the site (how clever is that?). This is one of his games - currently in progress - where you can clearly see Jankrb's analysis Game 11146595. I have now looked at many of jankrb games and they have all (except 1) had analysis on the "lets check" website by a "Fritz 11 SE" engine. It must be his engine (who else would analyse all his games)
  2. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    17 May '15 12:54
    Originally posted by sid22
    When you look at Jankrb's games in progress on the lets check website. You will see that each move have been analysed by a Fritz 11 SE computer engine. He won two games against me last year and when I looked at them myself (after the games had finished) - my engine also shows for those games now (Deep Fritz 13) - I was astonished to find all this other analysi ...[text shortened]... website by a "Fritz 11 SE" engine. It must be his engine (who else would analyse all his games)
    Dirty cheating Barsteward
  3. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    18 May '15 03:45
    (who else would analyse all his games)
    Maybe someone trying to determine if he's using an engine? 🙂
  4. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    18 May '15 04:54
    When you look at Jankrb's games in progress on the lets check website. You will see that each move have been analysed by a Fritz 11 SE computer engine. He won two games against me last year and when I looked at them myself (after the games had finished) - my engine also shows for those games now (Deep Fritz 13) - I was astonished to find all this other analysi ...[text shortened]... website by a "Fritz 11 SE" engine. It must be his engine (who else would analyse all his games)
    Jan's not that good, neither are you for that matter.
  5. Joined
    26 May '12
    Moves
    18 May '15 18:02
    That's generally the attitude I am finding - Because he is only using Fritz 11 no one is bothered. I advised three top players on the site that he was using an engine in a game against them and none of them were bothered - I suspect they were using stronger engines!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree