1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Apr '16 20:06
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I can't be bothered by some narcissistic "crisis".

On a daily basis, I have too many things to do. Crying in my beer gets me nowhere.
    This is not the thread you are looking for...
  2. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    17 Apr '16 13:59
    The OP article is a collection of symptoms which may or may not be signs of a spceil "mid-life" crisis.

The point would be to see when a crisis is specific to mid-life and when it is specific to personality (or pathology).
    This hasn't been done and so the "top 40 signs" are just another list.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Apr '16 14:29
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    This hasn't been done and so the "top 40 signs" are just another list.
    Yes. divegeester lives a charmed life. He's offered us "just another list" and seems to have got away with it. If Grampy Bobby had copy pasted the whole list into the OP, maybe there'd be "hatred" flying around now. 😉
  4. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Apr '16 17:15
    Originally posted by FMF
    Yes. divegeester lives a charmed life. He's offered us "just another list" and seems to have got away with it. If Grampy Bobby had copy pasted the whole list into the OP, maybe there'd be "hatred" flying around now. 😉
    Midlife crisis is when you turn into your dad .You start to watch the news on one channel and if it comes on later on another channel you watch it again ,all the time moaning about the state of your country .😠😞

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree