- When you enter the tram, the last free saet has just been occupied.
- The things you have been thinking of whole day have just been sold out when you enter the shop on your way home from work
- When sitting in restaurant or bar garden, only wild children will annoy only you of all guests
- When out of cash, you will run on the store or cafe that does not accept cards
- You wil be run out of mint pastilles just when you meet nice girl
11a. You breakdown on a desserted highway and call CAA (AAA) and you find out that your renewal came up but your credit card (that is used for automatic renewal) was maxed out at renewal time. "I'm sorry Mr. Jones but you are no longer a member...good luck".
11b. You call your partner/friend/wife/husband/whoever and you cell phone is dead.
15. A Friday Evening "Omaha Steaks" Filet Mignon Dinner at A Candle Lit Table for One. One Bright Note: An Invisible Swedish Sommelier served a Dry Chilean Red, "Rex Goliath Cabernet Sauvignon" (On the Home Wine List, Only $6.95).