London Meet III

London Meet III

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
31 Mar 08

Originally posted by huckleberryhound
Please god no, not unless someone sources me some cocaine to stay awake. The air alone would give me a whitey.
Ahh come on, that would be awesome!!! I can never get over the novelty of sitting in a cafe smoking a joint and not having to get all stressed about it. Throw in a bit of chess and you've got my perfect holiday!!! 😀

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
31 Mar 08

Originally posted by Marinkatomb
Ahh come on, that would be awesome!!! I can never get over the novelty of sitting in a cafe smoking a joint and not having to get all stressed about it. Throw in a bit of chess and you've got my perfect holiday!!! 😀
No, i was serious. If someone sources me some coke, or speed...i'm in for the cafe 😛

haha.

I guess we could play outdoors, that'd stop me hueying my dinner all night.

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
31 Mar 08

No, i was serious. If someone sources me some coke, or speed...i'm in for the cafe 😛

haha.

I guess we could play outdoors, that'd stop me hueying my dinner all night.
Sounds a little hardcore for my taste. Don't really fancy getting arrested in a foreign country tbh... 😉

S

Moves
31 Mar 08

I would suggest a meet in a pub in Crawley but I think we'd get our heads kicked-in once we started setting-up.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
31 Mar 08

Originally posted by Marinkatomb
Sounds a little hardcore for my taste. Don't really fancy getting arrested in a foreign country tbh... 😉
Nah, just last time i went to my friends house after a gig in Glasgow, they were all smoking hash. I used to smoke, so most of my friends are still doing it, but where i used to smoke a 1/4-1/2 a week, now the stuff makes me go green.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
31 Mar 08

Originally posted by Squelchbelch
I would suggest a meet in a pub in Crawley but I think we'd get our heads kicked-in once we started setting-up.
Why ? Nobody likes you ?

S

Moves
31 Mar 08

Why ? Nobody likes you ?
I once read in Crap Towns or whatever it's called something like "Crawley; sub-divided into shanty towns, each with it's own parade of run-down shops & pub in which you can be stared at for free..."

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
31 Mar 08

Originally posted by Squelchbelch
I once read in Crap Towns or whatever it's called something like "Crawley; sub-divided into shanty towns, each with it's own parade of run-down shops & pub in which you can be stared at for free..."
Oh. They actually tore down the council estate i grew up in last year....best thing that ever happened to it.

At least we could get enough ganja for marinka easily enough 😛

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
01 Apr 08

Oh. They actually tore down the council estate i grew up in last year....best thing that ever happened to it.

At least we could get enough ganja for marinka easily enough 😛
Video from London Meet-up.

-Russ

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
01 Apr 08

Originally posted by Russ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOU8GIRUd_g

-Russ
Urm, I don't know if I'm not getting the joke, but that's a video of Rick Astley?!

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
01 Apr 08

never give up?

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
01 Apr 08

Originally posted by Russ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOU8GIRUd_g

-Russ
Are there any more than a few fuzzy dark photos of the meet? Playing a tired old video probably confirms the answer 😕

J

back in business

Moves
01 Apr 08

So when will it be? Who will pay my hotel room? Do we have to speak english there?

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
01 Apr 08

Originally posted by Jusuh
So when will it be? Who will pay my hotel room? Do we have to speak english there?
You're not invited.

J

back in business

Moves
01 Apr 08

Originally posted by Freddie2008
You're not invited.
Missed you too.