1. In your face
    Moves
    04 Jul '18 20:18
    Hardly been on here for a long time. I see Robbie Carobbie has been banished. How could such a benign level headed person get removed? 😵 and no sign of Grampy Bobby for a long time. Has he shuffled off to his demise?
  2. Playing with matches
    Moves
    04 Jul '18 22:12
    Originally posted by @sicilian-sausage
    Hardly been on here for a long time. I see Robbie Carobbie has been banished. How could such a benign level headed person get removed? 😵 and no sign of Grampy Bobby for a long time. Has he shuffled off to his demise?
    I believe GB has finally eaten it. I'm just back to gloat and be a dick to sonhouse.
  3. In your face
    Moves
    04 Jul '18 22:15
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    I believe GB has finally eaten it. I'm just back to gloat and be a dick to sonhouse.
    I can see you've had an epiphany too. How does it feel to be a reformed character?
  4. Playing with matches
    Moves
    04 Jul '18 23:33
    Originally posted by @sicilian-sausage
    I can see you've had an epiphany too. How does it feel to be a reformed character?
    Oh you know how it is, I'm spreading love and joy wherever I go. Do you want sonhouses address?
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 12:54
    Did it happen on your femur?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree