General Forum

General Forum

1. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    23 Nov '15 19:172 edits
    Yes, I have, Drew. I think we (I at least) need to get a new perspective of things when they tend to go wrong, in one way or another. Good to see you again too! 🙂

May I add that during my absence here, I was lucky to be called/invited to have a complete physical and mental examination - only a few people my age have that opportunity and we were randomly selected. All results were good and I am very happy for that too.
  2. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    23 Nov '15 19:44
    The person(s) thumbing these posts down, could you perhaps bring some joy to this thread...?
  3. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    23 Nov '15 20:05
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Thank you.
    I remember my first post ever, I think it was in our club (FOC) forum - I was so scared and it was a mess.
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    23 Nov '15 21:28
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Originally posted by drewnogal
    "You have always had my admiration for your posts."

Likewise, especially considering the fact that English is lolof's second language.
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    23 Nov '15 21:31
    Originally posted by lolof
    The person(s) thumbing these posts down, could you perhaps bring some joy to this thread...?
    Hello again, I agree wholeheartedly with that sentiement and thumbed your post up 😀
  6. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    23 Nov '15 21:34
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Originally posted by drewnogal
    "You have always had my admiration for your posts."

Likewise, especially considering the fact that English is lolof's second language.
    I have always felt well received here, friendly people, no enemies. 🙂
  7. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    23 Nov '15 21:37
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Hello again, I agree wholeheartedly with that sentiement and thumbed your post up 😀
    Thank you Ponderable. It would be nice perhaps if we could keep a friendly spirit here mostly, but we need arguments too 🙂
  8. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    23 Nov '15 22:22
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Me too. What is wrong with people? 🙄
  9. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    23 Nov '15 22:31
    Originally posted by lolof
    Thank you Ponderable. It would be nice perhaps if we could keep a friendly spirit here mostly, but we need arguments too 🙂
    I was here awhile back and didn't like it much due to the barrage of hateful posts. I had a real problem with people just being cruel for the sake of being cruel...there are real people behind these posts (I think so anyhow? 🙄 )

I returned because one particular post drew me in, and then decided to stay since the climate seemed surprisingly different this time around....

Nice to see a friendly thread such as this! Thanks Drewn 🙂
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    23 Nov '15 22:34
    Originally posted by Landisqueen170
    Me too. What is wrong with people? 🙄
    One possible answer:

Unhappy people cannot tolerate Happy people and seize opportunities to attempt irritating them by spoiling their threads and posts.