General Forum

General Forum

  1. Joined
    20 Oct '16
    Moves
    8754
    02 Nov '16 09:34
    Good Donald leads the polls... is there anything else left to say? I normally wouldn't like voting for Hillary just to keep Donald out because it's pathetic that these are the best two candidates, but this has gone waaayyy beyond that now.
  2. Mar-a-Lago
    Joined
    02 Aug '11
    Moves
    8962
    02 Nov '16 09:39
    How come you got a vote if you are a school boy in SA
  3. Joined
    20 Oct '16
    Moves
    8754
    02 Nov '16 09:42
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    How come you got a vote if you are a school boy in SA
    I don't
  4. Joined
    20 Oct '16
    Moves
    8754
    02 Nov '16 09:432 edits
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    How come you got a vote if you are a school boy in SA
    But I truly wish I did...

    This is for the American people to decide but it will have global consequences.
  5. Mar-a-Lago
    Joined
    02 Aug '11
    Moves
    8962
    02 Nov '16 10:11
    Living in SA you got plenty of other stuff to worry about.
    Chill.
  6. Joined
    20 Oct '16
    Moves
    8754
    02 Nov '16 10:18
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    Living in SA you got plenty of other stuff to worry about.
    Chill.
    A trump presidency would upset global risk sentiment which is bad for South Africa since our debt is high risk high yield. Plus I don't want Trump to hand the keys to Eastern Europe to Vlad P (Seeing as I'm half Lithuanian and we've all seen that scenario before)
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10645
    02 Nov '16 11:01
    Originally posted by Ashiitaka
    A trump presidency would upset global risk sentiment which is bad for South Africa since our debt is high risk high yield. Plus I don't want Trump to hand the keys to Eastern Europe to Vlad P (Seeing as I'm half Lithuanian and we've all seen that scenario before)
    Dude, just think what a Trump victory would do for empowering men with bad hair.

    A Clinton win wouldn't help such men in the slightest.
  8. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    322355
    02 Nov '16 11:22
    The rest of the world will judge the American population by the outcome of this election.
  9. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    02 Nov '16 11:26
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Dude, just think what a Trump victory would do for empowering men with bad hair.

    A Clinton win wouldn't help such men in the slightest.
    It might also empower all those other rather orangey people as well to become more orangey!
  10. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    02 Nov '16 11:27
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    The rest of the world will judge the American population by the outcome of this election.
    Howz that?
  11. Joined
    20 Oct '16
    Moves
    8754
    02 Nov '16 12:18
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    The rest of the world will judge the American population by the outcome of this election.
    Too late
  12. Mar-a-Lago
    Joined
    02 Aug '11
    Moves
    8962
    02 Nov '16 14:18
    Originally posted by Ashiitaka
    A trump presidency would upset global risk sentiment which is bad for South Africa since our debt is high risk high yield. Plus I don't want Trump to hand the keys to Eastern Europe to Vlad P (Seeing as I'm half Lithuanian and we've all seen that scenario before)
    Last time I looked Trump was in no possession of such keys.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    02 Nov '16 16:34
    Originally posted by Ashiitaka
    But I truly wish I did...

    This is for the American people to decide but it will have global consequences.
    All you have to do is cross the border and vote. No one will ask you for ID.
  14. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    02 Nov '16 16:44
    Originally posted by whodey
    All you have to do is cross the border and vote. No one will ask you for ID.
    Maybe we could swap. You for Ashiitaka.
  15. Mar-a-Lago
    Joined
    02 Aug '11
    Moves
    8962
    02 Nov '16 17:07
    Originally posted by whodey
    All you have to do is cross the border and vote. No one will ask you for ID.
    Good one !
Back to Top