1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Nov '17 18:50
    Originally posted by @huckleberryhound
    It's his kink. At the time of asking, he thought it was a good time. That shows misjudgement...but a crime? remember, he honestly thought at the time that asking was not a crime, which it's not. I just don't see it.

Where in your life have you heard "in other news, a man asked a woman to perform a sex act. She said no, and he accepted it" and thought...what a criminal?
    You said yourself that you wouldn’t ever considering asking your wife if you could jack off in front of her. Why is that because it’s so normal?

No, it’s becuase it’s quite abnormal and certainly not the thing a normal man would ask a woman he’d just met. Pretending there is nothing wrong with it is just dishonest.
  2. Gothenburg
    Moves
    13 Nov '17 18:53
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    You said yourself that you wouldn’t ever considering asking your wife if you could jack off in front of her. Why is that because it’s so normal?

No, it’s becuase it’s quite abnormal and certainly not the thing a normal man would ask a woman he’d just met. Pretending there is nothing wrong with it is just dishonest.
    I share your view, divegeester - would any normal guy do a thing like that?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Nov '17 19:19
    Originally posted by @torunn
    I share your view, divegeester - would any normal guy do a thing like that?
    I can't imagine any normal guy doing that. He has problems for sure. Are any of the charges within time limits of statute of limitations? What about Roy Moore, I guess legal statutes have long since passed so for him it is purely political, that is to say, his personal repercussions, he stands to lose big time in his home state of Alabama. I hope he not only loses but gets arrested and charged but that probably won't happen.
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    13 Nov '17 19:38
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    I can't imagine any normal guy doing that. He has problems for sure. Are any of the charges within time limits of statute of limitations? What about Roy Moore, I guess legal statutes have long since passed so for him it is purely political, that is to say, his personal repercussions, he stands to lose big time in his home state of Alabama. I hope he not only loses but gets arrested and charged but that probably won't happen.
    In the past it was usually who you knew but I think that has run it's course and most "influential" people will steer well clear of any of those "gentlemen".
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Nov '17 19:44
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    In the past it was usually who you knew but I think that has run it's course and most "influential" people will steer well clear of any of those "gentlemen".
    It at least is hitting them in the pocketbook in lost gigs and endorcements and such even if nothing comes of legal charges. I think old Harvey is in a bit of trouble though.
    What the hell happened with Cosby? Haven't heard jack about that, total back page now.
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    13 Nov '17 19:47
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    It at least is hitting them in the pocketbook in lost gigs and endorcements and such even if nothing comes of legal charges. I think old Harvey is in a bit of trouble though.
    What the hell happened with Cosby? Haven't heard jack about that, total back page now.
    I guess "the public" would rather "new meat" than last years freezer food.
  7. Gothenburg
    Moves
    13 Nov '17 19:52
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    I guess "the public" would rather "new meat" than last years freezer food.
    I hope the legal process has its course even if it's quiet.
  8. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    13 Nov '17 19:53
    Bunch of tossers.
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    13 Nov '17 19:55
    Originally posted by @the-gravedigger
    Bunch of tossers.
    What on earth do shot putters have to do with this this thread? I mean really. 🙄
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Nov '17 20:18
    Originally posted by @torunn
    I hope the legal process has its course even if it's quiet.
    If it had completed the legal course, it would have made headlines around the world.
  11. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    14 Nov '17 14:361 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester

First off, i reject the insinuation that i am being "Dishonest". My argument would be based on the fact that what he did was not criminal, or in any way in the same ball park as Harvey Wienstein (spelling?). Louis obviously felt that there was a good chance that he was asking at the right time. Maybe he thought he had connected enough to get a positive response. If you think what he did was abnormal, go to craigslist/tinder/grinder. It will open your eyes till they explode.

Asking someone to do something is nowhere near forcing them.

I've had many one night stands, and they all had to begin somewhere. Should a NYT witch hunt for clicks really be our moral meter? That's all i'm saying.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree