20 Jan '14 19:12
    Originally posted by darvlay
    😵😀😵😀😵😀
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    20 Jan '14 19:511 edit
    Originally posted by lolof
    It's a good thing disappointed customers don't come back.
    I worked at a McDonald's years ago. Unfortunately, they come back regularly. We had a lot of people who hated the food but were too lazy to do any better.

It was a lot more exciting work environment than my current job. Fights in the parking lot, shirtless rednecks chasing each other through the lobby with guns, and people getting stoned in the stockroom while on shift.

Good times....
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    20 Jan '14 20:08
    Originally posted by SwissGambit

Good times....
    Man!!! ... what do you do now?? 🙄
  4. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    20 Jan '14 20:37
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Man!!! ... what do you do now?? 🙄
    I'm an electronics tech.
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '14 20:52
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Remember Soylent Green? All the people who say Ewwww! about protein grown in vats are actually prepared to eat Chicken Nuggets. I wouldn't put that disgusting trash in my mouth, let alone tolerate my kids eating it. You might as well be eating artificial-chickenflavour vomit, except vomit would probably have more nutrients in it.
    McDonalds doesn't try/pretend to be anything than it's not... don't like it? Don't eat it. The amount of crap that's sprayed on everything you really don't know what you're eating most of the time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree