1. Joined
    02 May '20
    Moves
    24 May '20 15:40
    Hi everyone. I used to play chess over 20 years ago and then, I only really moved pieces. I have just got back to it, playing my first 5 games. This time around, the added issue I have is that my memory is definitely not what is was! So, I have to combat this problem too whilst playing. I want to be much better than I was before and I was wondering if there is any form of regular mentoring for weak players (like myself) on this site or in this community? thanks
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 May '20 15:45
    @wibblywobblywarhead said
    Hi everyone. I used to play chess over 20 years ago and then, I only really moved pieces. I have just got back to it, playing my first 5 games. This time around, the added issue I have is that my memory is definitely not what is was! So, I have to combat this problem too whilst playing. I want to be much better than I was before and I was wondering if there is any form of regular mentoring for weak players (like myself) on this site or in this community? thanks
    You should try in chess forum. greenpawn34 has a blog also which is popular. I am sure you would get lots of good info in there.

-VR
  3. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    24 May '20 19:36
    @wibblywobblywarhead said
    Green is the path...🚬
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 May '20 19:38
    @hells-caretaker said
    Green is the path...🚬
    Word.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree