Messy Christmas

Messy Christmas

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
30 Dec 16

Apart from "normal, nice" Xmas cards, which in my case are by the rule postcards from journeys and in which I combine wishes for Xmas and New Year, I sometimes send Messy Xmas cards (or in this case e-mail) to people who deserved it.

This June I gave 1 star review to a lousy hole hotel in Amsterdam, and after a feud on TripAdvisor forum, I was provoked, lost my temper and was virtually trolled away by two persons, one allegedly female another allegedly male. My account has been disabled. I was electronically assassinated, murdered by provocation.

In the mean time, hotel in question responded to my review. I did not read it until now, since I wanted to save my nerves. But once I read it, I couldn´t stay silent when I saw that they had lied like a stinking dog.

So I found the hotel´s website and contact e-address and I sent them the following Messy Christmas email.

Hi folks from Hotel -----------,

I read your response to my TripAdvisor review only now, because I wanted to save my nerves. I now see that you had lied like stinky dog that you had sent someone to my room TWICE to show me how to handle TV. No one ever from personal ever showed in to my room. Lying s.o.b.s! And you cynically write about "good vibes" and "holding temper", knowing that I am not able to reply to your blo.ody lies. FAck yourselves! Oh, go so fAck yourselves! Messy New Year you, mother.fAckers with no honour and not a trace of professionalism! FAk you!

I feel great. Oh I feel so good.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Dec 16

Originally posted by vandervelde
Apart from "normal, nice" Xmas cards, which in my case are by the rule postcards from journeys and in which I combine wishes for Xmas and New Year, I sometimes send Messy Xmas cards (or in this case e-mail) to people who deserved it.

This June I gave 1 star review to a lousy hole hotel in Amsterdam, and after a feud on TripAdvisor forum, I was provok ...[text shortened]... no honour and not a trace of professionalism! FAk you![/i]

Come on, man, this ain't Twitter. They'll never even guess in a million years that you're running them down here. Suck it up and drive on.

Or, like the Queen might say, Keep Calm and Mind the Gap.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Dec 16

Originally posted by vandervelde

This June I gave 1 star review to a lousy hole hotel in Amsterdam, and after a feud on TripAdvisor forum, I was provok ...[text shortened]... no honour and not a trace of professionalism! FAk you![/i]

LOL...

Funny Stuff...Time to move on!!

-VR