:'(
    :'(

Floods of tears bitches
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 00:21
    I'm so miserable. This 6th of July is just... just... miserable.
  5. Subscriberhakima
    Illumination
    The Razor's Edge
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 04:57
    Then again...the day just might disappoint and turn out to be ecstatically wonderful...

...on ne sait jamais...
  6. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 06:431 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 06:51
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I think an explanation is in order?
  8. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 06:56

9. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 07:461 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    wart/tattoo/scar/badger?
  10. rebel city
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 08:22

11. rebel city
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 08:29
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
    You read it bitch!
    My post was rejected. I sent the feedback below to explain myself, also rejected. I added stars:
    oh sorry, I think my post was not accepted because I used the word s**t, this is the only reason I can think of, and yet, in my post I stated my deep dislike of the word bitch and how vulgar it is. I compared it to s**t in English, and m**de or p*tain in French which are very commonly used words.
    Anyway, I will not post anything because now I don't know any more what to say except that I deeply dislike the word bitch, I find it extremely vulgar and as such, should be banned likewise.
  12. rebel city
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 08:40
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
    You read it bitch!
    Continuing:
    and so I told the story in my rejected post how I didn't like the word bitch from the beginning not even knowing what it meant at the time, it came from an Australian friend who used it often and at ease and including when referring directly to myself. I had trouble with it, protested, demanded to cease, not in front of me but no way, didn't succeed alone against all others anglophone. Their main argument was that in Australia this is a very common word like s**t in England or m**de in French or m**da in Portuguese.
    I have always wondered if this is true. I can't believe it, it is such a vulgar word. I prefer cow, it rhymes with wow and in any case the cow is sacred.
    Remember the common French expression "c'est vachement bon" = it is cowly good, excellent!! 🙂
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 09:33
    Originally posted by Tabitha Marshall
    My post was rejected. I sent the feedback below to explain myself, also rejected. I added stars:
    oh sorry, I think my post was not accepted because I used the word s**t, this is the only reason I can think of, and yet, in my post I stated my deep dislike of the word bitch and how vulgar it is. I compared it to s**t in English, and m**de or p*tain i ...[text shortened]... eeply dislike the word bitch, I find it extremely vulgar and as such, should be banned likewise.
    It is not permitted to write the word "shlt" in the forums, but "bitch" is permitted.
  14. In your face
    Moves
    07 Jul '14 21:23
    Originally posted by Tabitha Marshall
    Continuing:
    and so I told the story in my rejected post how I didn't like the word bitch from the beginning not even knowing what it meant at the time, it came from an Australian friend who used it often and at ease and including when referring directly to myself. I had trouble with it, protested, demanded to cease, not in front of me but no way, ...[text shortened]...
    Remember the common French expression "c'est vachement bon" = it is cowly good, excellent!! 🙂
    Words have different meanings in different contexts darling. In this context it is tongue in cheek. I agree that if a lady is called a bitch as an insult it is vulgar, but in this case it is not.

So there

and so ner too.
  15. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    07 Jul '14 22:08
    My July 6th was rather nice thanks.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree