missed you all

missed you all

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
24 Aug 13

Been about 3 or 4 years at least. Cant believe I remember my password. What a long strange trip its been. For all you know I could have been adrift in the Atlantic. Did recs make a comeback yet??.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
24 Aug 13

Originally posted by PocketKings

Been about 3 or 4 years at least. Cant believe I remember my password. What a long strange trip its been. For all you know I could have been adrift in the Atlantic. Did recs make a comeback yet??.
Welcome home, PK. Sounds as though you've been circumnavigating the entire globe. Recs died and went to Cyber Heaven; by the way, Red Night's gone and TSM's defunct. Major site upgrade this past May. You'll enjoy discovering simplified functions and enhanced features. Yes, I did look at your profile. "Why?" Good question. Best wishes, Bob

Australia

Moves
24 Aug 13
1 edit

Sadly, no, we still have those useless facebook thumb things.

Looking through your clan and club list, you've been left high and dry by cashthetrash and Red Night, but you can't complain, you did the same to your doghouse people. Did you know you still have a game in progress from 2010?

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
24 Aug 13

Originally posted by Kewpie
you know you still have a game in progress from 2010?
No but if you hum a few bars I can fake it. 😛

Moves
24 Aug 13

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
No but if you hum a few bars I can fake it. 😛
I was going to say something but changed my mind.

Z

Moves
24 Aug 13

What's up, you wretched sumbitch? Still wasting away in Philly?

(It's yr boy from Toronto here)

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Aug 13

Originally posted by Zamboner
What's up, you wretched sumbitch? Still wasting away in Philly?

(It's yr boy from Toronto here)
No, no, no, it's Margaritaville!

But you moose-heads wouldn't know that. 😵

Moves
25 Aug 13

Originally posted by Suzianne
No, no, no, it's Margaritaville!

But you moose-heads wouldn't know that. 😵
Torontonians Mooseheads? I think not. The heats gotten to you right? Get into an airconditioned place and cool down. Torontonians drink Stella or maybe like you said, Margaritas but not the Eastcoast nectar of the gods. Get real man...I mean of course, woman.

Moves
25 Aug 13

I'm sure being adrift in the Atlantic is much more interesting than the truth... throw a lion and an island of meerkats and you've got yourself a multimillion dollar movie.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
25 Aug 13

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
I was going to say something but changed my mind.
Good, I hope you got a sharper one this go round. 😉 😛

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
25 Aug 13

Originally posted by Trev33
I'm sure being adrift in the Atlantic is much more interesting than the truth... throw a lion and an island of meerkats and you've got yourself a multimillion dollar movie.
Yeah, yadda yadda , it's your move Trevvie. 😛

P

Moves
25 Aug 13

Speaking of movies, may I suggest The Butler. Viewed it tonight. Fantastic flick. ruined my mascara.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Aug 13

It was a tiger.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Aug 13

Originally posted by Phranny
Speaking of movies, may I suggest The Butler. Viewed it tonight. Fantastic flick. ruined my mascara.
I'm waiting on The Grandmaster.

l

Moves
25 Aug 13

Originally posted by Phranny
It will be shown in Sweden starting 11th October - I won't miss it. Thanks.