General Forum

General Forum

  1. Mar-a-Lago
    Joined
    02 Aug '11
    Moves
    8962
    15 Oct '15 21:48
    Only kidding LMFAO
  2. PFJ Judea AD33
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    93843
    15 Oct '15 22:01
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    Only kidding LMFAO
    Banned?
  3. Subscribermister moggy
    mobster kitty
    the safe house
    Joined
    06 Jul '15
    Moves
    37287
    15 Oct '15 23:35
    not banned.

    as long as i give money to russ he will let me live in any alias.

    his moderators ( or himself as an alias moderator ) has deleted me many times over the years whenever his or their social agenda was not supported.

    sorry.

    i could care less.

    you see, if i give russ money at the end of my current subscription, i will be back.

    as dylan noted, " money screams".
  4. hirsute rooster
    Joined
    13 Apr '05
    Moves
    17354
    16 Oct '15 00:09
    Originally posted by mister moggy
    i could care less.
    Surely you mean "you could not care less".

    "I could care less" implies that your level of care is high enough to be lowered. On the other hand "I could not care less" implies that your level of care is at rock bottom - which would be consistent with the rest of what you said.


    ... but then, you never were one for making sense I suppose.
  5. Subscribermister moggy
    mobster kitty
    the safe house
    Joined
    06 Jul '15
    Moves
    37287
    16 Oct '15 00:322 edits
    i know from the outset that what i have to say is dribble to almost all of you.

    it is dribble because you do not live in my domain.

    you exist. i live.

    to live is to have values which support life.

    your life is to bleat and then to curse those around you who do not bleat the same.

    i stand for allowance but not for the allowance of leftist progressive oppression.

    you stand for what ?
  6. Subscribermister moggy
    mobster kitty
    the safe house
    Joined
    06 Jul '15
    Moves
    37287
    16 Oct '15 00:34
    ( let me give you your infantile reply so that you do not have to bother typing )

    "blah, blah, blah ! "
  7. PFJ Judea AD33
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    93843
    16 Oct '15 04:38
    Originally posted by mister moggy
    not banned.

    as long as i give money to russ he will let me live in any alias.

    his moderators ( or himself as an alias moderator ) has deleted me many times over the years whenever his or their social agenda was not supported.

    sorry.

    i could care less.

    you see, if i give russ money at the end of my current subscription, i will be back.

    as dylan noted, " money screams".
    There are only two reasons a member is banned from this site and they are cheating at chess or being repeatedly abusive.
  8. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    337800
    16 Oct '15 06:49
    Originally posted by divegeester
    There are only two reasons a member is banned from this site and they are cheating at chess or being repeatedly abusive.
    There was another one - stalking.
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Hero of the masses
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    18308
    16 Oct '15 07:02
    I believe one can also be banned for lack of personality.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    36299
    16 Oct '15 07:04
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    I believe one can also be banned for lack of personality.
    If only.
  11. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    554736
    16 Oct '15 07:49
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    I believe one can also be banned for lack of personality.
    name names
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Hero of the masses
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    18308
    16 Oct '15 09:32
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    name names
    Mick Jagger
    Charlie Brown
    Homer Simpson
    George Orwell
    Oprah Winfrey
    Billy Elliot
    Cliff Richard
  13. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    157518
    16 Oct '15 19:09
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    innuendo for the win!!!
  14. SubscriberKegge
    Drown all midgets
    Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    110036
    16 Oct '15 21:03
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    There was another one - stalking.
    You missed the one who used the word "pirpstick" on the forums and was permabanned from the site... and that is no joke.
  15. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Djibouti City
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    238629
    17 Oct '15 01:26
    Originally posted by mister moggy
    ( let me give you your infantile reply so that you do not have to bother typing )

    "blah, blah, blah ! "
    I like you Mister Moggy
Back to Top