General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    01 May '16 01:45
    YouTube

    3 flat-earthers "discuss" their "proofs" .
    Including
    "If gravity is holding the waters of the sea why aren't all the fish pulled down to the bottom?"

    I'm deeply disturbed by this.
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    01 May '16 01:50
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf3iZZCZ2lM

    3 flat-earthers "discuss" their "proofs" .
    Including
    "If gravity is holding the waters of the sea why aren't all the fish pulled down to the bottom?"

    I'm deeply disturbed by this.
    Just imagine how the fish feel.
  3. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    01 May '16 01:57
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf3iZZCZ2lM

    3 flat-earthers "discuss" their "proofs" .
    Including
    "If gravity is holding the waters of the sea why aren't all the fish pulled down to the bottom?"

    I'm deeply disturbed by this.
    You're deeply disturbed by watching three moderately retarded housewives wax introspectively about life's deeper mysteries?
    Take a break from all things media, son.
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    01 May '16 04:28
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    You're deeply disturbed by watching three moderately retarded housewives wax introspectively about life's deeper mysteries?
    Take a break from all things media, son.
    I'm disturbed that one of the world's wealthiest nations can produce
    seemingly middle-class housewives with such a poor education.
    What does that say about US education?
    What does it say about US priorities?
    A potentially great nation is going down the pan -
    and t hat is not good for anyone
    (except maybe China)
  5. Subscriberdivegeester
    Racist, apparently
    Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88343
    01 May '16 09:44
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Just imagine how the fish feel.
    Fish can't "feel", they don't have hands.
  6. Subscriberdivegeester
    Racist, apparently
    Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88343
    01 May '16 09:45
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    You're deeply disturbed by watching three moderately retarded housewives wax introspectively about life's deeper mysteries?
    Take a break from all things media, son.
    How can something appear to be below the horizon if the earth is flat?

    724th time of asking.
  7. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    97095
    01 May '16 10:17
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    I'm disturbed that one of the world's wealthiest nations can produce
    seemingly middle-class housewives with such a poor education.
    What does that say about US education?
    What does it say about US priorities?
    A potentially great nation is going down the pan -
    and t hat is not good for anyone
    (except maybe China)
    It also allowed Freaky to reproduce. That is way scarier.
  8. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    01 May '16 11:17
    There's no stupidity if you scored high in the buzzfed educational quizz!

    Ask Squidface11111 if you don't believe me.
  9. Joined
    12 Nov '06
    Moves
    74129
    01 May '16 16:261 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    How can something appear to be below the horizon if the earth is flat?

    724th time of asking.
    Hills.
  10. Subscriberdivegeester
    Racist, apparently
    Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88343
    02 May '16 08:511 edit
    Originally posted by KnightStalker47
    Hills.
    What kind of hills have you seen at sea as a ship half disappears over the horizon?

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dV0h68YU0iQ
  11. Joined
    12 Nov '06
    Moves
    74129
    02 May '16 09:385 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What kind of hills have you seen at sea as a ship half disappears over the horizon?

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dV0h68YU0iQ
    They're called waves. The ship is merely on the other side of a very large wave. Some are so large it's hard to notice them. Notice how the horizon go's up and down in the video.
  12. Subscriberdivegeester
    Racist, apparently
    Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88343
    02 May '16 09:58
    Originally posted by KnightStalker47
    They're called waves. The ship is merely on the other side of a very large wave. Some are so large it's hard to notice them. Notice how the horizon go's up and down in the video.
    FreakyKBH is a much better stubborn-assed attention-seeking idiot than you are. He can tard up a thread with the most exquisite "look-at-me" nonsense almost without trying.
  13. Subscriberdivegeester
    Racist, apparently
    Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88343
    02 May '16 10:11
    Originally posted by KnightStalker47
    They're called waves. The ship is merely on the other side of a very large wave. Some are so large it's hard to notice them. Notice how the horizon go's up and down in the video.
    Brilliant! But why doesn't the sea just run off of the edge of the flat earth?
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35782
    02 May '16 12:16
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Brilliant! But why doesn't the sea just run off of the edge of the flat earth?
    Best question yet.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52782
    02 May '16 12:201 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Best question yet.
    There has to be a huge mass in the center of that flatness so gravity keeps it all in, right?

    But wait, that would be called a globe.....
Back to Top