Mr. Trump, expell nicotine junkies out from USA!

Mr. Trump, expell nicotine junkies out from USA!

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
14 Nov 16

Dear Mr. Trump,
I admire you for never to try nicotine, drugs and acohol (altough I am sure you have a glass of wine on special occasions).

Today I was arrested in Malta, better say detained for 2 hours because i assaulted a bust.ard on Maltese beach. I was alone on the beach, and for his part he was alone to, we were alone except for each other, and this is a question for theortical physics, all right.

And I enjoyed beautiful weather and warm water in November, and .. I had to inhale stinking smoke from his cigarettes.

I kicked him and spate him and called him names.

He called police, or in Maltese pulizija.

I have to pay 135 eur fine.

Mr Trump,

please expell nicotine junkies from USA and I am coming to live there.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
14 Nov 16

Originally posted by vandervelde
Dear Mr. Trump,
I admire you for never to try nicotine, drugs and acohol (altough I am sure you have a glass of wine on special occasions).
[youtube]mu_cYrDFU18[/youtube]

Today I was arrested in Malta, better say detained for 2 hours because i assaulted a bust.ard on Maltese beach. I was alone on the beach, and for his part he was alone to, we were ...[text shortened]... ur fine.

Mr Trump,

Was the beach that crowded. Couldn't you have found a place where his cigarette smoke did not reach you?

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
14 Nov 16

Punk rocker? More like a whiny Beyoncé prepubescent effeminate.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
14 Nov 16

Originally posted by vandervelde
Dear Mr. Trump,
[youtube]mu_cYrDFU18[/youtube]

Today I was arrested in Malta, better say detained for 2 hours because i assaulted a bust.ard on Maltese beach. I was alone on the beach, and for his part he was alone to, we were ...[text shortened]... ur fine.

Mr Trump,

What if he expels people who 'kick, spate and call people names?'

Moves
14 Nov 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
What if he expels people who 'kick, spate and call people names?'
He promised to kick the buttt of 3 milones des bad emigrantes already.

Moves
14 Nov 16

Originally posted by Seitse
Punk rocker? More like a whiny Beyoncé prepubescent effeminate.
I am Sheena, gipsy drama queen, and I am a punk rocker>>>

😉

Moves
14 Nov 16
2 edits

Smokers can be really inconsiderate. Just lighting up anywhere, not caring if the other people around have asthma or are pregnant or something. I have personally witnessed a person light up a smoke next to an old man hooked up to an oxygen tank.

I don't think hitting them is the right thing to do, when there are passive solutions, like just walking away.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
14 Nov 16

Originally posted by KnightStalker47
Smokers can be really inconsiderate. Just lighting up anywhere, not knowing if the other people around have asthma or are pregnant or something. I have personally witnessed a person light up a smoke next to an old man hooked up to an oxygen tank.

I don't think hitting them is the right thing to do, when there are passive solutions, like just walking away.
What is exactly so precious about human life that makes it such a big
thing to lend someone a hand at speeding up the destiny we all share?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Nov 16

Smokers can be really inconsiderate. Just lighting up anywhere, not caring if the other people around have asthma or are pregnant or something. I have personally witnessed a person light up a smoke next to an old man hooked up to an oxygen tank.

KnightStalker,
That sounds like the logical thing to do, but in the heat of the moment we as a rule are not thinking logically.

-VR

Moves
14 Nov 16

Originally posted by Seitse
What is exactly so precious about human life that makes it such a big
thing to lend someone a hand at speeding up the destiny we all share?
It's not that life is precious, it's that it is not your choice to make, for someone else.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
14 Nov 16

It's not that life is precious, it's that it is not your choice to make, for someone else.
So, uh, what's, morally, the difference between a lowlifer lighting a fag near
you and a Big Corp poisoning your environment or stuffing your body with
crap?

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
14 Nov 16

Please refer to one of my previous posts in which I explain how I was sexually assaulted in the US by a bunch of queens after requesting a pack of fags from a street vendor.
Things got worse when I staggered into a tobacconist and asked for a rough shag.

IP

Moves
15 Nov 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
KnightStalker,
That sounds like the logical thing to do, but in the heat of the moment we as a rule are not thinking logically.

-VR
If someone gets that heated up by somebody lighting a fag (sorry, cigarette) on an empty beach, they should perhaps consider upping the dosage.