@moonbus said
    Depends on who else shows up.
    I promise not to.
  4. Joined
    18 Aug '19
    Moves
    18 Aug '19 13:46
    @FMF

Iran site! Media on Persian language.Read everything you want to know about the world around you on Iran ...More than 1,000 news, entertainment, and science articles are published daily on the Iranian site. In addition to these topics you can learn about the latest in the world of technology and technology, business and academic articles and post them on the mobile app and website, Iran Website follow.Iran Website is a media that will share with you the latest Persian music and popular videos.Don't waste your time on different sites, follow the Iran site. Thousands of news and entertainment articles and articles: http://www.sitte.ir

5. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    18 Aug '19 13:54
    @shahriyar1234 said
    @FMF

Iran site! Media on Persian language.Read everything you want to know about the world around you on Iran ...More than 1,000 news, entertainment, and science articles are published daily on the Iranian site. In addition to these topics you can learn about the latest in the world of technology and technology, business and academic articles and post them on the mob ...[text shortened]... usands of news and entertainment articles and articles: http://www.sitte.ir

I was just thinking, "Where could I get some Persian music and videos ?"
    I'll take 2 of everything.
  6. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    18 Aug '19 14:16
    Before we are allowed to join the intergalactic realm, we must have a one world government. It's one of the minimum requirements. Everyone on earth MUST be the same and equal, like it is on other worlds.
  7. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    26 Aug '19 03:18
    @kquinn909 said
    Elderly. Vietnam vet. Called me to his house today. Handed me an envelope. OK. Went home and opened it. A card thanking me for taking care of his trash cans and 20 bucks. Tried to give it back and he wouldn't take it. Don't know how he knew as I do it at nite. So. I'm gonna take the 20 and make him and his wife some bada*s southern fried chicken. Dang I'm so racist. I even ...[text shortened]... p by 4 separate individuals. 2 black and 2 Hispanic. Guess they didn't like my white privilege. Sad
    Being a nice person and expecting kindness in return is like a vegan thinking a lion wouldn't eat him.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree