General Forum

General Forum

  1. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    6889
    16 Nov '14 01:23
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    16 Nov '14 02:13
    Low sodium diet?
  3. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    922769
    16 Nov '14 04:26
    don't mention it
  4. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138528
    16 Nov '14 04:27
    this makes me a lil weepy...
  5. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    6889
    16 Nov '14 04:58
    Do you remember that time the ESA scientists sent a lander to a comet? Ah, happy days... *goes misty eyed* ...I might just rewatch those old videos on the web.
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    16 Nov '14 07:15
    Originally posted by NoEarthlyReason
    Nanostalgia

    NER, is it true that a woman's 111,111,111 memorable nano moments x her husband's 111,111,111
    memorable nano moments = 12,345,678,987,654,321 mega nano moments of wedded bliss?
  7. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29872
    16 Nov '14 09:56
    Originally posted by NoEarthlyReason
    Nanostalgia
    I find myself occasionally submerged in pools of nanostalgia about walking the Pennine Way [caused by me walking it twice in my youth but seeing no realistic way for my teenage children to do it in the near future]. Having said that, admittedly, I don't mean that I am sentimental about the Pennine Way being walked by extremely small things manipulated on an atomic, molecular, and supramolecular scale.
  8. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    6889
    16 Nov '14 10:401 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I find myself occasionally submerged in pools of nanostalgia about walking the Pennine Way [caused by me walking it twice in my youth but seeing no realistic way for my teenage children to do it in the near future]. Having said that, admittedly, I don't mean that I am sentimental about the Pennine Way being walked by extremely small things manipulated on an atomic, molecular, and supramolecular scale.
    Actually, the 'bizword' nanostalgia refers to nostalgia for things that have only just happened. I'm dipping into a very funny and informative book about bizwords called Shoot the Puppy.
  9. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    6889
    16 Nov '14 10:41
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]Nanostalgia

    NER, is it true that a woman's 111,111,111 memorable nano moments x her husband's 111,111,111
    memorable nano moments = 12,345,678,987,654,321 mega nano moments of wedded bliss?[/b]
    What would your wife say if we asked her?
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    16 Nov '14 11:21
    Originally posted by NoEarthlyReason
    What would your wife say if we asked her?
    That our two year courtship in Boston, wedding in New Hampshire, subsequent career related relocations to suburbs of Houston, Denver and Sacramento were filled with 12,345,678,987,654,321+ mega nano moments of wedded bliss...Reveal Hidden Content
    if she were here; however, Evelyn departed this life in January 2003.
    .
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    16 Nov '14 11:24
    Originally posted by NoEarthlyReason
    Actually, the 'bizword' nanostalgia refers to nostalgia for things that have only just happened. I'm dipping into a very funny and informative book about bizwords called Shoot the Puppy.
    "... the 'bizword' nanostalgia refers to nostalgia for things that have only just happened.": reflects the tempo of our times.
  12. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    6889
    16 Nov '14 11:32
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    That our two year courtship in Boston, wedding in New Hampshire, subsequent career related relocations to suburbs of Houston, Denver and Sacramento were filled with 12,345,678,987,654,321+ mega nano moments of wedded bliss...[hidden]if she were here; however, Evelyn departed this life in January 2003.[/hidden].
    I'm sorry; I'm glad you had so many maga nano moments of bliss together.
  13. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    6889
    16 Nov '14 11:33
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "... the 'bizword' nanostalgia refers to nostalgia for things that have only just happened.": reflects the tempo of our times.
    Just yesterday I started a forum thread about Nanostalgia. I remember it like it was, er, yesterday.
  14. Joined
    18 Nov '14
    Moves
    0
    18 Nov '14 07:01
    Our a couple season courtship throughout Celtics, wedding ceremony throughout Brand new Hampshire, future occupation related relocations in order to suburbs connected with Houston, Colorado along with Sacramento were being filled up with 12, 345, 678, 987, 654, 321+ brilliant nano minutes connected with wedded satisfaction....


    NoorAlamShahzad
  15. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29872
    18 Nov '14 08:27
    Originally posted by NoEarthlyReason
    Actually, the 'bizword' nanostalgia refers to nostalgia for things that have only just happened.
    Who's to say that I didn't walk the Pennine Way just earlier today ~ twice?
Back to Top