Neopalpa donaldtrumpi:

Neopalpa donaldtrumpi:

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
20 Jan 17

https://www.yahoo.com/news/small-moth-yellowish-coif-named-donald-trump-144250805.html

Now the donaldo has his own moth.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
20 Jan 17

Originally posted by sonhouse
https://www.yahoo.com/news/small-moth-yellowish-coif-named-donald-trump-144250805.html

Now the donaldo has his own moth.
I don't think there is consensus on the name of the new month in the proposed 13-month
calendar. I'm sure the Donald would like to be immortalised like Augustus and Julius!!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
20 Jan 17

Originally posted by wolfgang59
I don't think there is consensus on the name of the new month in the proposed 13-month
calendar. I'm sure the Donald would like to be immortalised like Augustus and Julius!!
He'll want a pyramid twice the size of Giza. No, make it TEN times the size of Giza......

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
20 Jan 17

He'll want a pyramid twice the size of Giza. No, make it TEN times the size of Giza......
And the Mexicans will pay for it! ... or maybe the Muslims?

Moves
20 Jan 17

Originally posted by wolfgang59
And the Mexicans will pay for it! ... or maybe the Muslims?
In a way yes....he'll make them build it, by hand.

Patzer

Canberra

Moves
20 Jan 17

There's already a giant gold statue of him as a rooster crafted in China marking the Year of the Rooster... you can Google it...

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
06 Feb 17

heigth or volume?