1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    14 May '15 22:13
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Count me out. I don't feel like being copied and pasted for the next six weeks.
    "....and ending on the last day of February.

In Australia and New Zealand, Summer officially begins on 1 December and ends on 28 and 29 February."

--Wikipedia
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    15 May '15 01:33
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Your nominations are needed....
    Ryan Gallatin is willing to volunteer as literary consultant.
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    15 May '15 04:22
    Newsflash: RHP's New Royal Suites Hotel

"Yep, it's virtually true. Anonymous funding has been secured; a series of high priority decisions must now be made.
    They include: 1) Location? 2) Design? 3) Number of Guestrooms? 4) Amenities,

5) Janitorial,

6) Maintenance and Landscaping Crew to satisfy Stees Great Big rustic requirements,

7) Laundry,

8) Suite Housekeeping,

9) Front Desk and Concierge Services to meet divegeester's lofty expectations in one of the Executive Penthouse Suites,

10) Restaurant,

11) Lounge and Library to provide Historical Location Site Reference and Maps as suggested by JS357,

12) Human Resources and

13) General Manager Staffing?

14) Rates with Frequent Stay Discounts for RHP Members (in good standing)?

15) Board of Directors?

We'll open the First Day of Summer June 21, 2015. Please contribute creative ideas, suggestions
    and nominations at your earliest convenience. Thank you."

***************************************************************************************

"Nominations": drewnogal, Restaurant Staff; ChessPraxis, Security Staff; hakima, Human Resources Staff; Russ, Board of Directors. I hereby apply for the Front Desk Guest Service Staff on the Graveyard Night Audit Shift 11:00pm to 7:00am weekends. RHP's New Royal Suites Hotel is scheduled to welcome its first guest on June 21, 2015, less than six weeks from today and in order to do so must be fully staffed. Failure to meet the deep pocket investors' timeline will result in significant shortfall risk in first year revenues. Your nominations are needed....
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    15 May '15 14:33
    [b]Newsflash: RHP's New Royal Suites Hotel

"Yep, it's virtually true. Anonymous funding has been secured; a series of high priority decisions must now be made.

5) Janitorial,

6) Maintenance and Landscaping Crew to satis ...[text shortened]... ult in significant shortfall risk in first year revenues. Your nominations are needed....[/b]
    Too busy readying for "The Prom". Maybe later this weekend.
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    17 May '15 14:301 edit
    Newsflash: RHP's New Royal Suites Hotel

5) Janitorial,

6) Maintenance and Landscaping Crew to satisfy ...[text shortened]... result in significant shortfall risk in first year revenues. Your nominations are needed....
    "Architect's Rendering of RHP's New Royal Suites Hotel:"

|_______________________________________________|
    |_______________________________________________|__[50th Floor]
    |_______________________________________________|__ [40th Floor]
    |_______________________________________________|__[30th Floor
    |_______________________________________________|__[20th Floor]
    |_______________________________________________|__[10th Floor]
    """"""""""""""""""""""''"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

"Nominations": drewnogal, Restaurant Staff; ChessPraxis, Security Staff; hakima, Human Resources Staff; Russ, Board of Directors. I hereby apply for the Front Desk Guest Service Staff on the Graveyard Night Audit Shift 11:00pm to 7:00am weekends. RHP's New Royal Suites Hotel is scheduled to welcome its first guest on June 21, 2015, less than six weeks from today and in order to do so must be fully staffed. Failure to meet the deep pocket investors' timeline will result in significant shortfall risk in first year revenues. Your nominations are needed...."

Sunday, May 17, 2015 Update:

Our deep pocket investors are becoming concerned with the low level of staffing nominations. The CEO of the International Financing Institution providing the considerable funding for the construction of this sixty story all suite hotel recently told Reuters News: "Our feet are already in wet cement. At this rate, we'll reluctantly be forced to revert to Plan B. I've asked Boston Lad to get his butt in gear." Nuff said.
  6. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    17 May '15 18:07
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Count me out. I don't feel like being copied and pasted for the next six weeks.
    HA!!!
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 May '15 23:031 edit
    [b]"Architect's Rendering of RHP's New Royal Suites Hotel:"

|__________________________ ...[text shortened]... eluctantly be forced to revert to Plan B. I've asked Boston Lad to get his butt in gear." Nuff said.
    "Implementation of Plan B is now imminent.": CEO of the International Financing Institution announced earlier today.
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    23 May '15 13:20
    "Implementation of Plan B is now imminent.": CEO of the International Financing Institution announced earlier today.
    I thought I saw a little article on page 6 of the Wall Street Journal about the possibility of some connection or add-on university. It didn't give any details just a rather vague reference to "higher education facility". Any truth to that?
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    23 May '15 14:536 edits
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    I thought I saw a little article on page 6 of the Wall Street Journal about the possibility of some connection or add-on university. It didn't give any details just a rather vague reference to "higher education facility". Any truth to that?
    "Greetings, GBS. Yes, the "little article on page 6 of the Wall Street Journal" was the only one on WSJ's Business Section Page 1 [not "page 6"] since it included my paternal grandfather's resume; he would have been proud of my own promotion from mail room clerk apprentice to become CEO of the International Financing Institution providing the considerable funding of RHP's New Royal Suites Hotel. Vision impairment in your dotage? Hmm? lol Celebrating my 75th birthday on December 14, 2015. By the way, James Harold Doolittle was my paternal grandfather. All of us kids affectionately nicknamed him 'Grampy Jimmy', a moniker that followed him throughout his illustrious life. You may also be interested in knowing that your dear neighbor Marion and I were chosen as Senior Prom Queen & King at Canuckville High School located in a remote region of Canada. Yep, if this all suite hotel isn't fully staffed soon an "add-on university" will be built first. It'll include an Olympic Size Ice Hockey Rink; Regulation Size Soccer and Rugby Fields for the RHP Members in the UK as well as a massive Wikipedia Library with internet access. As an olde friend would often say to me: 'Keep your stick on the ice. Stay safe. Be well.' Cordially, James Harold Doolittle III"
    Jimmy Doolittle: Officer commanding, James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle was an American aviation pioneer. Doolittle served as a commissioned officer in the United States Army Air Forces during the Second World War and was awarded the Medal of ...
    Born: December 14, 1896, Alameda, CA
    Died: September 27, 1993, Pebble Beach, CA
    Buried: Arlington National Cemetery, VA
    Awards: Medal of Honor, Distinguished Flying Cross, Silver Star, Air Medal, Distinguished Service Medal, Public Welfare Medal.
    Education: University of California, Berkeley,
    Books: I could never be so lucky again, I Could Never Be So Lucky Again: An Autobiography ~Wikipedia
  10. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    23 May '15 15:183 edits
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    I have a BA in English and Linguistics - could I perhaps continue from there...?
  11. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    23 May '15 17:01
    Originally posted by lolof
    I have a BA in English and Linguistics - could I perhaps continue from there...?
    I suppose it has nothing to do with studies, just accommodation.
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    23 May '15 17:58
    I suppose it has nothing to do with studies, just accommodation.
    lolof, perhaps you'd consider an assistant professor position in your field with a full tuition scholarship.
    Our RHP Royal Suites Hotel would provide your lodging accommodation with restaurant meals.
  13. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    23 May '15 18:02
    lolof, perhaps you'd consider an assistant professor position in your field with a full tuition scholarship.
    Our RHP Royal Suites Hotel would provide your lodging accommodation with restaurant meals.
    I'm not qualified, I'm afraid - left University many, many years ago. Just want to keep in touch really.
  14. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    23 May '15 19:12
    I'm not qualified, I'm afraid - left University many, many years ago. Just want to keep in touch really.
    "I have a BA in English and Linguistics - could I perhaps continue from there...?"
    More than qualified! Quite sure Great Big Stees will heartily agree.
  15. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    25 May '15 21:14
    "I have a BA in English and Linguistics - could I perhaps continue from there...?"
    More than qualified! Quite sure Great Big Stees will heartily agree.
    Well since it's been a "few" years, perhaps a "little" test might be called for.
    "What was Jane and Dick's dog's name?"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree