1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 May '18 01:13
    I did it. I blanked it out completely. I don't know what 'the dress' looked like. I've seen no video clips and no photos. Didn't quite manage it with William and whoever it was he married. I've also never watched any Star Wars films.
  2. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    24 May '18 01:56
    you poor poor man...
  3. Gothenburg
    Moves
    24 May '18 07:59
    Well FMF, if you are not a royalist and you are not interested in dresses and outfits, then you haven't missed anything.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 May '18 08:54
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I did it. I blanked it out completely. I don't know what 'the dress' looked like. I've seen no video clips and no photos. Didn't quite manage it with William and whoever it was he married. I've also never watched any Star Wars films.
    It's like the gbaway script for media events.
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    24 May '18 14:02
    I didn't watch any of the princes get married, but my wife watched William's wedding multiple times in the same day, since U.S. stations covered it all day long, rebroadcasting it constantly. I think women are enraptured with royal weddings, because of the "fairy tale" aspect.
  6. Green Boots Cave
    Moves
    24 May '18 14:501 edit
    I missed it all.I camped out on the wedding route in Windsor for 3 nights to be sure of getting a good view but the police moved me on the night before the wedding accusing me of being homeless. 🙁
  7. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    24 May '18 15:29
    Originally posted by @vivify
    I didn't watch any of the princes get married, but my wife watched William's wedding multiple times in the same day, since U.S. stations covered it all day long, rebroadcasting it constantly. I think women are enraptured with royal weddings, because of the "fairy tale" aspect.
    Make that some women. Not all of us believe in fairy tales.
  8. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    24 May '18 16:03
    This is my extent of involvement with the issue.
  9. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    24 May '18 16:09
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    It's like the gbaway script for media events.
    The head-in-sand maneuver.
  10. RSA
    Moves
    24 May '18 17:26
    Originally posted by @biffo-konker
    I missed it all.I camped out on the wedding route in Windsor for 3 nights to be sure of getting a good view but the police moved me on the night before the wedding accusing me of being homeless. 🙁
    A little voice in my head says this can't be real.
  11. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    24 May '18 19:04
    Originally posted by @ashiitaka
    A little voice in my head says this can't be real.
    But, could be true?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 May '18 19:231 edit
    Oh do give it a rest you boring whining berk.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 May '18 23:32
    For the 1981 one, I went scrambling on my Fantic Motor, pointedly. I was only 17 and already jaundiced.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 May '18 23:36
    ...the police moved me on the night before the wedding accusing me of being homeless. 🙁
    Did they call for back up?
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 May '18 00:17
    fmf,

I backed you up the other day. Someone said you had a screw loose and I told them no you didn't, it fell out!

VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree