Nothing new to say

Nothing new to say

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
28 Sep 13

😏

Moves
28 Sep 13

Originally posted by Trev33
😏
Here's a riddle for you.

When is Manchester between Cardiff and Swansea?

R

Moves
28 Sep 13

Originally posted by divegeester
Here's a riddle for you.

😴

Moves
28 Sep 13

Here's a riddle for you.

😞 No result had surprised me today at Utd until today... 3 defects already, tbh i can see the winner of the league losing 6 or 7 games at least anyway. But still, West Brom at home?

Unless Arsenal keep winning and run away with it which i seriously doubt i still see Chelsea getting it together and winning the league.

Moves
28 Sep 13

😞 No result had surprised me today at Utd until today... 3 defects already, tbh i can see the winner of the league losing 6 or 7 games at least anyway. But still, West Brom at home?

Unless Arsenal keep winning and run away with it which i seriously doubt i still see Chelsea getting it together and winning the league.
We're used to changing managers UTD aren't. However Moyes is your man and will be right in the long run. Could be a painful season of adaptation this year though.

Moves
28 Sep 13

We're used to changing managers UTD aren't. However Moyes is your man and will be right in the long run. Could be a painful season of adaptation this year though.
I figured it was season over when the transfer window closed... maybe they can get in together and win a couple of cups and finish in the top 4. Think that's the best we can hope for.

Moves
28 Sep 13

I figured it was season over when the transfer window closed... maybe they can get in together and win a couple of cups and finish in the top 4. Think that's the best we can hope for.
I wish I'd put a ton on you lot to not qualify for the CL. You probably will but this is the one season where maybe you wouldn't.

old pueblo

Moves
29 Sep 13

Here's a riddle for you.

In the dictionary?

I have nothing new either. A few old things to say, but since they're old we'll just pretend I said them and move on.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
28 Nov 13

😏
Anything new after thinking for about two month?

Moves
28 Nov 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Sahuaro
In the dictionary?

I have nothing new either. A few old things to say, but since they're old we'll just pretend I said them and move on.
No it was Manchester United's position in the English premier league at that point in time. It was quite amusing to people who actually live in Manchester, but that's an even more cryptic "new thing to say".

Moves
29 Nov 13

Originally posted by Ponderable
Anything new after thinking for about two month?
Still nothing.

Australia

Moves
29 Nov 13

How can there be so many words about nothing?

l

Moves
29 Nov 13

Originally posted by Kewpie
ingenting

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
29 Nov 13

in fact whole books have been written...

Moves
29 Nov 13

It's a subject that has as yet been neglected by the great philosophers of RHP cheese factory.