General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    11 Jan '13 03:06
    I started this thread by accident. 😞
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    322085
    11 Jan '13 03:08
    So unstart it, you know what to do.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    421535
    11 Jan '13 03:10
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    I started this thread by accident. 😞
    A likely story. 😛
  4. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138454
    11 Jan '13 03:27
    pulling just one tiny thread,
    can cause yer pants to unravel...
    then you get a ride, in the policeman's cruiser,
    a most undignified mode of travel...

    true story...
  5. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    11 Jan '13 03:43
    Originally posted by rookie54
    pulling just one tiny thread,
    can cause yer pants to unravel...
    then you get a ride, in the policeman's cruiser,
    a most undignified mode of travel...
    Thirty days behind bars said the judge,
    Hammering down his gavel.
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    11 Jan '13 03:47
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    I started this thread by accident. 😞
    http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/post/41008792
  7. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    11 Jan '13 05:08
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/post/41008792
    Yeah same thing 😞
  8. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    11 Jan '13 05:08
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    A likely story. 😛
    Well it's like a story, sort of. 😕
  9. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    11 Jan '13 05:09
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Thirty days behind bars said the judge,
    Hammering down his gavel.
    When you're hot you're hot
    I said thanks a lot!
  10. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    11 Jan '13 05:11
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    So unstart it, you know what to do.
    A while back I tried it. I posted every four letter word I could, that wasn't vulgar , and it didn't work. 😕 🙂
  11. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    322085
    11 Jan '13 05:12
    Pulling just one tiny thread,
    can cause yer pants to unravel...
    Then you get a ride, in the policeman's cruiser,
    a most undignified mode of travel...

    Thirty days behind bars said the judge,
    Hammering down his gavel.

    When you're hot you're hot
    I said thanks a lot!

    Thirty days in unravelled pants
    doesn't bode well for ants
  12. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    11 Jan '13 06:27
    Originally posted by rookie54
    pulling just one tiny thread,
    can cause yer pants to unravel...
    then you get a ride, in the policeman's cruiser,
    a most undignified mode of travel...

    true story...
    Rookie is on patrol
    with his electric tazer gun.
    'Cos that's the way to roll,
    for felony arrest no.1.

    Chesspraxis now in the cruiser
    taken out of the neighbourhood.
    Arrested by an old bruiser,
    protect and serve as best he could.

    The judge he banged his gavel,
    30 days were handed down.
    No longer would he travel
    the mean streets of this town.
  13. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    11 Jan '13 12:27
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    A while back I tried it. I posted every four letter word I could, that wasn't vulgar , and it didn't work. 😕 🙂
    Your vulgarity level is set too high.
  14. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    38013
    12 Jan '13 02:591 edit
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Pulling just one tiny thread,
    can cause yer pants to unravel...
    Then you get a ride, in the policeman's cruiser,
    a most undignified mode of travel...

    Thirty days behind bars said the judge,
    Hammering down his gavel.

    When you're hot you're hot
    I said thanks a lot!

    Thirty days in unravelled pants
    doesn't bode well for ants
    Just 2 days in his empty cell... CP felt a rumble,
    He called out to the guard, held his stomach and grumbled.

    The jailer says, "You got a light sentence -- why act so bitter?"
    CP says, "I'm touchin' cotton gol' dern it! Where's the 5H1TT3R!!"
  15. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    12 Jan '13 20:372 edits
    Originally posted by sumydid
    Just 2 days in his empty cell... CP felt a rumble,
    He called out to the guard, held his stomach and grumbled.

    The jailer says, "You got a light sentence -- why act so bitter?"
    CP says, "I'm touchin' cotton gol' dern it! Where's the 5H1TT3R!!"
    LOL Thanks for the laugh. Thanks for the replies. This thread is going places like a V12 BMW powered "Rat Rod" on the Autobahn.

    YouTube
Back to Top