https://s24.postimg.org/dbzmgq2v9/foto_15_prdonja_slika.jpg
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jan '17 11:32
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    Hey listen, why did you take my photo? You a paparazzi nazi?🙂 Indeed, I am a card carrying old fart, and we LOVE ice cream.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Jan '17 07:28
    Because there aren't enough complainers in the world.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jan '17 10:13
    I don't get it...
  5. Joined
    01 Apr '05
    Moves
    28 Jan '17 12:19
    I don't get it either
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jan '17 23:01
    It was a kind of a test.
    Recently I have competed in friendly photo contest in an internet forum in CBS languages with this photo under this very title. The theme was - food. I never meant to win but to make joke, since it is obvious photo is touristic, not very interesting, in fact I sent it just because the organizer of photo conpetiton (with no prize, by the way, no other prize other than the winner chooses theme for next competiion on montlhy basis) omplained that there is noto enough submitted photos.

And I had some delicious eclairs on my photo. So I sent this ohoto under another name, just to make "quorum".

Anyway, the contest was flushed to the toiite because of this photo.
    Someone in the forum wrote: "I protest for the title of the photo, it is an insult to old men, how do you kno he was farting, you don't have his consent to publish his picture, look his wife's bag next to him, what would she think of calling her dear husband a fart, justice for old farts and innocent tourists, he must be Dutch, nice grandpa, sugar in his heart..." and so on and so on.
    It was obviously meant as a joke, pure trolling out of boredom, but it developed into an avellanche of attacks, another voice mentioned Law about privacy and defamation, third voice said "I will sue you to public attorney", and in the course of 1 hour, the whole thread with 40 photoes (at the end it turned out that it was enough photos for the competiion) was erased!
    Disappeared.
    And my anonimiity who authoed Old fart pic was on Warrant "Who made the photo which insulted poor Dutch fart who eat ice cream like aligator eats anthylope?!"

I tested you, guys, if you will start again a man hunt against me.
    Except for Suzianne gabe me obligatory thumb down /it sounds so dominantly sexy!) no one reacted.

You passed the test.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jan '17 23:101 edit
    I had some weird experiences (it sounds also sexy, lgbt sexy) on infamous notorious NME forum at the beginning of 2000, just because it was terminated (abolished?).

This year I will publish another novel in one CBS language, you won't read it coz no one reads small languages, but my next novel will have the title of this thread:
    "Old fart is devouringly eating ice cream on the sea shore".
    The main character would be politically correct ournalist and writer who gets ruined because of the title of seemingly innocent photo.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Jan '17 04:03
    It was a kind of a test.
    Recently I have competed in friendly photo contest in an internet forum in CBS languages with this photo under this very title. The theme was - food. I never meant to win but to make joke, since it is obvious photo is touristic, not very interesting, in fact I sent it just because the organizer of photo conpetiton (with no prize ...[text shortened]... me obligatory thumb down /it sounds so dominantly sexy!) no one reacted.

You passed the test.
    Now THAT was funny! Poster boy for politically incorrect🙂 You know, there was a 6 year old, speaking of politically incorrect, who was sent home for three days for DARING to use his finger pointed as a gun at a class mate and go BOOM or some such. What a crazy ass planet we live in, eh.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree