General Forum

General Forum

  1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52781
    05 Mar '15 22:11
    South Plainfield NJ is a MESS right now! Don't know if I can even get out of the company parking lot much less drive on the streets. There are ZERO cars driving by right now!

    HELP!
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    05 Mar '15 22:26
    Uh, did ISIS finally invade? T'was about time!
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52781
    05 Mar '15 22:28
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Uh, did ISIS finally invade? T'was about time!
    They called down a wicked snow storm looks like. Soon they will be blowing up the Statue of Liberty. If they can find it in all this frigging snow.
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '12
    Moves
    731
    05 Mar '15 22:321 edit
    70 F and clear here in your old haunts.

    Of course you'll be laughing at us come June.
  5. SubscriberBigDoggProblem
    The Advanced Mind
    bigdogghouse.com/RHP
    Joined
    26 Nov '04
    Moves
    120556
    05 Mar '15 22:40
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    South Plainfield NJ is a MESS right now! Don't know if I can even get out of the company parking lot much less drive on the streets. There are ZERO cars driving by right now!

    HELP!
    Post a sign:

    "Stuck at work, and it's not my move in any of my RHP games. Help!!"
  6. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    05 Mar '15 22:50
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Post a sign:

    "Stuck at work, and it's not my move in any of my RHP games. Help!!"
    Is the blitz site up?? Winner stays in 5 min (I totally suck at speed chess)
  7. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    7199
    06 Mar '15 14:24
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    South Plainfield NJ is a MESS right now! Don't know if I can even get out of the company parking lot much less drive on the streets. There are ZERO cars driving by right now!
    So walk, you fat, lazy Merkin slob! 😛
  8. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Joined
    31 May '12
    Moves
    2366
    06 Mar '15 16:21
    Stuck at work, I could live with that. But stuck in NJ -- Ugh!
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52781
    06 Mar '15 18:121 edit
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    So walk, you fat, lazy Merkin slob! 😛
    I could, it's only 80 miles to my home!

    The guys here say I live in America! (Pennsylvania)
  10. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    7199
    07 Mar '15 15:28
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I could, it's only 80 miles to my home!

    The guys here say I live in America! (Pennsylvania)
    Whereas you work in... Sicily? Is that stereotype of Joiseyans still valid in South Plainfield?
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52781
    07 Mar '15 15:341 edit
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Whereas you work in... Sicily? Is that stereotype of Joiseyans still valid in South Plainfield?
    Not really, most people here speak Gujarati....

    It appears I mostly survived the storm. It snowed literally all day long and into the evening.
Back to Top