25 Sep '13 18:07
    no thread was killed .
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    25 Sep '13 18:16
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    no thread was killed .
    In today's world of killing that sure was an anomaly.
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    25 Sep '13 20:14
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    no thread was killed .
    nice tease... any details
  4. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    25 Sep '13 22:511 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    nice tease... any details
    "No pigeons were hurt in the remarkable survival last year of several threads in the General Forum. The President of Pigeonia was said to be relieved and praised God and the democratic principles of the Pigeonian pigeons."
    "Next up, the news for Gibbons. No Gibbons were involved in recent attempts to add several poems to a popular thread in the culture forum. Our correspondent said that the poems were added successfully and were highly appreciated, albeit that they caused the unfortunate deaths of several Amazonian parrots who were in the vicinity at the time. A spokesparrot for the Brazilian Pretty Polly Parrot Guild, or BPPPG, said, "Who's a pretty boy, then? Who's a pretty boy then?"
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    26 Sep '13 02:33
    Originally posted by NoEarthlyReason
    "No pigeons were hurt in the remarkable survival last year of several threads in the General Forum. The President of Pigeonia was said to be relieved and praised God and the democratic principles of the Pigeonian pigeons."
    "Next up, the news for Gibbons. No Gibbons were involved in recent attempts to add several poems to a popular thread in the cult ...[text shortened]... Pretty Polly Parrot Guild, or BPPPG, said, "Who's a pretty boy, then? Who's a pretty boy then?"
    There's no earthly rhyme or reason for anyone to try to top that one.
    Gets my third Thumbs Up of the Day. So, I'll just ask a related question:
    Do Pigeons and Parrots know whether or not Penguins have knees?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree