Online language courses.

Online language courses.

General

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
04 Jan 21

Has anyone here used one that they would recommend? I have some understanding of the Polish language through my parents but want to learn to speak it fluently and write in the language, not just a conversational Polish course.

F

Moves
04 Jan 21

@drewnogal said
Has anyone here used one that they would recommend? I have some understanding of the Polish language through my parents but want to learn to speak it fluently and write in the language, not just a conversational Polish course.
Contact a British NGO or voluntary organization or church group that has people in the field in Poland and ask them which local private language school they use and then contact them and ask them about their distance learning programme.

Moves
04 Jan 21

@drewnogal said
Babel is pretty decent, you can use it for free with some restrictions or pay for the full course. At the beginning there’s no need to pay, just do some of the exercises and see what you think.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
04 Jan 21

Thanks both.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
04 Jan 21

@Trev33
Babel and the like is just for conversational language skills, from what I hear. I don't think they do much about reading or writing.

Moves
05 Jan 21

@sonhouse said
@Trev33
Babel and the like is just for conversational language skills, from what I hear. I don't think they do much about reading or writing.
Maybe instead of writing about what you hear you could write about what you experience?

Gothenburg

Moves
06 Jan 21

@drewnogal said
For proper learning of a new language, I would say grammar is inevitable - and fun too.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.