General Forum

General Forum

Ordered my sub

SubscriberFMF
General 28 Apr '17 03:14
  1. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29872
    28 Apr '17 03:14
    and if you dont mind i want the slices from near the end and not in the middle you got french butter i am not so keen on the new zealand stuff put the mustard towards one end and the mayo towards the other and take the stems off the jalapenos i don't want the cheese slices sticking out can you fold them in wait a minute where are the sesame seeds this isnt the usual bread well you should have said but itll do but if theres no sesame then ill have a dab of the humus eat here no wait a minute to take away brian's not in today
  2. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Joined
    31 May '12
    Moves
    2365
    28 Apr '17 23:04
    Toasted?
  3. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    28 Apr '17 23:11
    Foot-long. Easy to share.
  4. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    29 Apr '17 00:141 edit
    Originally posted by apathist
    Foot-long. Easy to share.
    Start on either end, you and Great Big Stees, Lady and The Tramp style.
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97143
    30 Apr '17 16:06
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Start on either end, you and Great Big Stees, Lady and The Tramp style.
    That is sooooo mid 50s.
  6. Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88320
    30 Apr '17 17:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    and if you dont mind i want the slices from near the end and not in the middle you got french butter i am not so keen on the new zealand stuff put the mustard towards one end and the mayo towards the other and take the stems off the jalapenos i don't want the cheese slices sticking out can you fold them in wait a minute where are the sesame seeds this isnt the u ...[text shortened]... ame then ill have a dab of the humus eat here no wait a minute to take away brian's not in today
    Please make your mind up sir, there IS a queue behind you...
  7. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29872
    30 Apr '17 22:53
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Please make your mind up sir, there IS a queue behind you...
    I couldn't give a fig. I'd tell them to go eat ****, but then, they're already queuing up to do exactly that. 😠
  8. Joined
    29 Jun '17
    Moves
    0
    29 Jun '17 04:47
    Yeah, that is true.
  9. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    322217
    29 Jun '17 06:51
    Feels like I've been in this queue forever - I'm not even hungry anymore.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35774
    29 Jun '17 10:08
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Please make your mind up sir, there IS a queue behind you...
    When I go to Subway, there's always some boob in front of me just like this.
Back to Top