1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    30 Nov '15 03:45
    Originally posted by divegeester
    How is your insults to people who suffer from depression and end up taking their own lives...you "thinking big"?
    Talking of Mr E.
    Relativity.
    Size is relative.
    This was "big thinking" from Mr Pastycop
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    30 Nov '15 06:12
    Originally posted by FMF
    You once started a thread where you claimed you would rather die than do things like blaming your God figure for adversities, and you would rather die than mislead anyone on points of bible doctrine.

Would dying in those situations be your choice ~ and against your God figure's will ~ or would it be your God figure's choice that you die for the 'transgressions' you mentioned?
    God respects human volition, Therefore, He will not coerce human decisions or behaviors even when they militate against His will for the individual.
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    30 Nov '15 06:23
    Originally posted by FMF
    Your dodging and deflection suggests you do understand why you are facing criticism and you're just going to brazen it out.
    Originally posted by FMF
    "And one of your 'big ideas' is that those who disagree with you are peddling "outright falsehoods". Don't you have any bigger ideas than that?"

"You posted a declarative statement followed by an interrogatory sentence which GB promptly answered as accurately as humanly possible. Period."
    ~Miss Emily Wordsmith (child anon's grade one language teacher)
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    30 Nov '15 06:241 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Talking of Mr E.
    Relativity.
    Size is relative.
    This was "big thinking" from Mr Pastycop
    The Great Grandfather of Helen Hypotenuse (child anon's grade one maths teacher) was a close personal friend of "Mr E." back in the day. lol
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Nov '15 06:282 edits
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    God respects human volition, Therefore, He will not coerce human decisions or behaviors even when they militate against His will for the individual.
    So, as for my direct question: would dying in those situations be your choice ~ and against your God figure's will ~ or would it be your God figure's choice that you die for the 'transgressions' you mentioned?
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    30 Nov '15 06:413 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    So, as for my direct question: would dying in those situations be your choice ~ and against your God figure's will ~ or would it be your God figure's choice that you die for the 'transgressions' you mentioned?
    Originally posted by FMF
    "So, as for my direct question: would dying in those situations be your choice [Hell, no. I both prefer and love life] ~ and against your God figure's will [He does not coerce human volition or interfere with human will] ~ or would it be your God figure's choice that you die for the 'transgressions' you mentioned?" [Of course not. Why? Because they've already been propitiated nearly 2,000 years ago].Further discussion of this topic would be inappropriate on this forum.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Nov '15 06:47
    Originally posted by FMF
    "So, as for my direct question: would dying in those situations be your choice [Hell, no. I both prefer and love life]
    You said you would rather die than live. Nobody forced you to declare that. It was your choice.
  8. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    30 Nov '15 07:38
    Everybody, pay attention please. We are organizing the...

RHP-wide Rally to Apologize to Grampy Bobby

Next Wednesday, 14:00 GMT, all of us will gather in the GF
    to speak on behalf of people who have committed suicide and
    their loved ones, and extend a sincere apology to Grampy Bobby,
    the righteous spokesperson of humanity, for having insulted life,
    freedom, liberty, and the one true religion, i.e. Bobbyism.

Please join us by replying aye to this message.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Nov '15 08:47
    "Joined 16 Feb '08" until 16 Feb '16 will represent your 8th year anniversary as a member of Red Hot Pawn with only 79 more days to go. Sad....
    Getting bitchy just adds a flavour of spiteful childishness to your odious revelations.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Nov '15 08:48
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Artificial bigness, like a balloonfish in distress.
    An astute observation.
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    30 Nov '15 11:23
    Originally posted by FMF
    You said you would rather die than live. Nobody forced you to declare that. It was your choice.
    ------ >"Further discussion of this topic would be inappropriate on this forum."
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    30 Nov '15 11:27
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Getting bitchy just adds a flavour of spiteful childishness to your odious revelations.
    It's my hope that you'll come home to your senses and change your mind. Why?
    Because you're a 'pillar of the community' and offer a different point of view.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Nov '15 11:30
    ------ >"Further discussion of this topic would be inappropriate on this forum."
    But you are notorious for not discussing anything properly on the other forum. You refuse to discuss it here where it relates to ethics. And you have years and years under your belt of refusing to discuss things with sincerity on the other forum where it relates to religious ideology. 😉
  14. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    30 Nov '15 11:323 edits
    Originally posted by Seitse

RHP-wide Rally to Apologize to Grampy Bobby

the righteous spokesperson of humanity, for having insulted ...[text shortened]... the one true religion, i.e. Bobbyism.

Please join us by replying aye to this message.
    "sorry, sir, but he'll be unavailable as he's taking my Mum and I on a tour of an internet zoo that day." ~child anon

"edit note: the newspaper advertisement for this internet zoo reads as follows:

'one of our most popular attractions is an exceptionally large enclosed area with a network of wide paths leading between little houses where people enjoy conversations. many of the trolls that roam freely to and fro between these little houses, in a feeding frenzy, are quite skinny while others are extraordinarily obese. be sure to visit our internet zoo at your earliest convenience. price of admission? it's free'." ~child anon
  15. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    30 Nov '15 13:07
    Originally posted by Seitse

[b]RHP-wide Rally to Apologize to Grampy Bobby

the righteous spokesperson of humanity, for having insult ...[text shortened]... one true religion, i.e. Bobbyism.

Please join us by replying aye to this message.[/b]
    Attention everybody, the toxic lad has accepted the public
    apology. All please line up to kiss his holy ring, and by that
    I mean nothing dirty but, you know, like the pope's ring of
    Peter and blah blah

His Windbag Excellency is ready to receive graciously our
    sorry genuflections, and has signaled so with another reply
    full of copy pasting crap.

BEHOLD!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree