1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Oct '15 01:531 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Why would the well known fact that you bullied - and spent hundreds of posts trying to bully - people off this web site, including women - here in this public arena - be "none of the business" of a member of this community? What was the name of your little toxic "Forum Wars" club...? The Jalapeño something...?
    Things you just make up can't be called "well-known facts". Besides, I just answered those pathetic "charges" you just manufactured. And yeah, the ONLY thing you got right is that my time as a JD is NONE of your business, and not for the reasons you're pulling out of your, umm, fantasies.

And oh yeah, do you think this behavior speaks well of your current campaign to become a mod?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Oct '15 02:11
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Things you just make up can't be called "well-known facts". Besides, I just answered those pathetic "charges" you just manufactured. And yeah, the ONLY thing you got right is that my time as a JD is NONE of your business, and not for the reasons you're pulling out of your, umm, fantasies.
    If the Jalapeño gang bullied people systematically - some of them bullied off the site altogether, including women - here in this public arena - how can it possibly be described as none of anyone's business?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Oct '15 02:12
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    And oh yeah, do you think this behavior speaks well of your current campaign to become a mod?
    Do you think your behaviour back in your Jalapeño days ever deserved any forum bans?
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Oct '15 19:11
    Originally posted by FMF
    If the Jalapeño gang bullied people systematically - some of them bullied off the site altogether, including women - here in this public arena - how can it possibly be described as none of anyone's business?
    I don't know where you get your information, but it is spectacularly wrong.

Your gigantic "IF" simply didn't happen, despite how badly you want to make it appear that it did. Now, since it didn't happen, I can't see how it's anyone's business, least of all, yours.

You are starting to sound like whodey. He'll say, "If Obama lied..." and then go on for three paragraphs about what should be done, when at the end of the post, he's presented no evidence that Obama lied at all.

Misdirection and subterfuge is all that is, and as a forum combat veteran, you're skilled at it.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Oct '15 19:12
    Originally posted by FMF
    Do you think your behaviour back in your Jalapeño days ever deserved any forum bans?
    Since I have never, ever been banned, then I guess not.

You're laughingly barking up the wrong tree.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree