Moves
    23 Mar '19 19:501 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Mar '19 19:53
    Apologies for bringing the thread back to its theme and away from transvestism, narcissism and good humour, but I had to put some pictures and mirrors up this weekend and it was bloody hard work!

The apartment in which I now live has solid concrete walls all round, including the internal ones, it’s like a bunker, LOL!

My flatmate is very nice though, she wears a uniform with a big bunch of keys and carries an electric ‘naughty stick’, which is not nice at all to be be honest.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    23 Mar '19 20:12
    @divegeester said
    Apologies for bringing the thread back to its theme and away from transvestism, narcissism and good humour, but I had to put some pictures and mirrors up this weekend and it was bloody hard work!

The apartment in which I now live has solid concrete walls all round, including the internal ones, it’s like a bunker, LOL!

My flatmate is very nice though, she wears a ...[text shortened]... big bunch of keys and carries an electric ‘naughty stick’, which is not nice at all to be be honest.
    I knew It!
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    23 Mar '19 23:531 edit
    @divegeester said

My flatmate is very nice though, she wears a big bunch of keys and carries an electric ‘naughty stick’, which is not nice at all to be be honest.
    Nurse Ratched?
  6. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    24 Mar '19 05:41
    @divegeester said

My flatmate is very nice though, she wears a ...[text shortened]... big bunch of keys and carries an electric ‘naughty stick’, which is not nice at all to be be honest.
    For a moment I honestly had an image of you and Kevin McCloud admiring a breathtaking view of unspoilt landscape from your self-built, modern minimalist mansion. 😲
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    24 Mar '19 17:12
    @drewnogal said
    For a moment I honestly had an image of you and Kevin McCloud admiring a breathtaking view of unspoilt landscape from your self-built, modern minimalist mansion. 😲
    So that was the mansion I saw on TV (BBC Canada) the other day but hang on a sec...Dive had hair then. Maybe it was one of the first (1999) episodes.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Mar '19 17:27
    @divegeester said

I have had the pleasure of working in a few prisons, not nice places
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Mar '19 19:10
    @badradger said
    I have had the pleasure of working in a few prisons, not nice places
    What was your job in the prisons? That is one place I wouldn't want to work!!!

-VR
  10. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    24 Mar '19 20:06
    @great-big-stees said
    So that was the mansion I saw on TV (BBC Canada) the other day but hang on a sec...Dive had hair then. Maybe it was one of the first (1999) episodes.
    Wish I could find the one you mean? πŸ˜€
    Ever noticed how Kevin McCloud repeatedly looks people up and down as he’s talking to them? As if taking in every item of clothing?
  11. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    24 Mar '19 20:30
    4 original - oil
    6 prints
    1 tapestry
    12 pictures family
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Mar '19 12:38
    @drewnogal said
    Ever noticed how Kevin McCloud repeatedly looks people up and down as he’s talking to them? As if taking in every item of clothing?
    Maybe he isn't taking 'in' every itiem of clothing, but you could be leading in the right direction. πŸ˜‰

-VR
  13. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    25 Mar '19 13:19
    @drewnogal said
    I think, since it always seems to take soooo long for the "homes" to be built, that he is just memorizing what they are wearing on that particular day and seeing if that same outfit is repeated on another of his visits. Well, that could be why.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Mar '19 14:59
    @great-big-stees said
    I think, since it always seems to take soooo long for the "homes" to be built, that he is just memorizing what they are wearing on that particular day and seeing if that same outfit is repeated on another of his visits. Well, that could be why.
    LOL....You don't really think that do you? πŸ˜‰

-VR
  15. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    25 Mar '19 15:23
    @very-rusty said
    Maybe he isn't taking 'in' every itiem of clothing, but you could be leading in the right direction. πŸ˜‰

-VR
    like picturing them naked?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree