1. Joined
    27 May '12
    Moves
    19 Jan '16 19:21
    I recently learned to play this game. I cannot beat my grandson, as he is too energetic.
    Do you play?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jan '16 19:25
    Originally posted by The Cosmic Muffin
    I recently learned to play this game. I cannot beat my grandson, as he is too energetic.
    Do you play?
    Yes TT, love it
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Jan '16 20:00
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Yes TT, love it
    I've played table tennis on and off for years.
    Used to be decent at it. Now I just play ping-pong with my nephew.

For those who don't know the difference.
    Table tennis is when 2 opponents hit a little white ball back and forth at 100 km/hr.
    Ping-pong is what people play on a cruise ship. 😀😀
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 Jan '16 20:01
    According to Boris Johnson, ping-pong was originally a Victorian English invention called whiff-whaff.

Whatever it's called though, i suck at it.
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    19 Jan '16 20:16
    Do you play?
    The Cosmic Muffin, I'll invite a conversational Unrated 3/7 Chess Game with you now.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jan '16 22:581 edit
    Do you play?
    I learned about the true way to play from pool hustlers in north London pubs at the end of the 1980s and then used this to pour lemon juice in the paper cuts of kids at the Catholic school "asrama" (dormitories) in the town I lived in in Irian Jaya by staging baffling comebacks and somehow recovering from passages of weak play and apparent emotional finger-pointing turmoil and dramatic interruptions for what-may-have-been-distracting discussions of technical or seemingly unrelated matters. You've got to take 'winner stop on' seriously when you're laying waste to teenage waifs from the Papuan interior. But whenever I did lose, I always insisted I had been representing the Netherlands rather than Britain. In this way, their scant knowledge of Europe (and who the hell I really was) kept my record as a Briton-in-the-tropics spotless.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree