1. RSA
    Moves
    15 Nov '16 17:34
    So I downloaded the "Play Magnus" app, which allows to play Magnus Carlsen at different points in his chess career. The computer plays in the style of him at that age. I beat age 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8 and 8.5. I'm sorry to say that I'm struggling against 9 year old Magnus. I think my weakness in openings costs me, because he finds flaws in my structure easily.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Nov '16 17:37
    Originally posted by Ashiitaka
    So I downloaded the "Play Magnus" app, which allows to play Magnus Carlsen at different points in his chess career. The computer plays in the style of him at that age. I beat age 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8 and 8.5. I'm sorry to say that I'm struggling against 9 year old Magnus. I think my weakness in openings costs me, because he finds flaws in my structure easily.
    the new app is a kind of chess course, i haven't downloaded it though.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Nov '16 18:12
    Originally posted by Ashiitaka
    Sounds like it might be challenging!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree