General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    18 Jun '16 07:53
    Can you confirm that Adele is fat, please? Or is it just my eyes failing?

    Confused.
  2. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    18 Jun '16 11:49
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Can you confirm that Adele is fat, please? Or is it just my eyes failing?

    Confused.
    What are you doing? Just sitting around waiting for the fat lady to sing? 😉
  3. Gothenburg
    Joined
    11 Mar '16
    Moves
    10804
    18 Jun '16 12:09
    Originally posted by josephw
    What are you doing? Just sitting around waiting for the fat lady to sing? 😉
    ... or lose weight...?
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    18 Jun '16 13:07
    Could she be perhaps the most famous fat female in modern music history?

    Puzzled.
  5. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    18 Jun '16 19:52
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Could she be perhaps the most famous fat female in modern music history?

    Puzzled.
    Are you forgetting Kate Smith?
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    18 Jun '16 20:06
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Are you forgetting Kate Smith?
    Who is Kate Smith? Is she a ham planet, a snorlax, or a naughty avocado?

    Also, remember, I'm half your age, pops, which means 45. So, any bird
    born after 1970 does not count as modern.
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    18 Jun '16 20:25
    Originally posted by Seitse
    So, any bird born after 1970 does not count as modern.
    She was born in 1907.

    YouTube
  8. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    18 Jun '16 20:271 edit
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    She was born in 1907.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEJo7x9y3D4
    So... your sister by any chance?

    Boy, she was a fart zeppelin! 😲

    P.S. and what a crappy song.
  9. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    18 Jun '16 20:32
    Originally posted by Seitse
    P.S. and what a crappy song.
    Pearls before swine.
  10. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    18 Jun '16 20:41
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Pearls before swine.
    Nah, don't confuse musical prowess with some leper state's pseudosentimental hyperbole.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35782
    18 Jun '16 21:02
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Nah, don't confuse musical prowess with some leper state's pseudosentimental hyperbole.
    #notgonnasayit #notgonnagothere
  12. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    18 Jun '16 21:191 edit
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Nah, don't confuse musical prowess with some leper state's pseudosentimental hyperbole.
    Pseudo this, campesino!
  13. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    18 Jun '16 22:05
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    campesino!
    Do you think "farmer" is an insult?

    How revealing. Tell us more. Do you hate their smell of sweat, rugged
    hands, and unsophisticated manners? Or is it that they don't dig Liberace?
  14. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    18 Jun '16 22:26
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Do you think "farmer" is an insult?

    How revealing. Tell us more. Do you hate their smell of sweat, rugged
    hands, and unsophisticated manners? Or is it that they don't dig Liberace?
    That describes me to a tee. 😉
  15. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    18 Jun '16 23:47
    Originally posted by josephw
    That describes me to a tee. 😉
    You and Seitse make a fine pair.
Back to Top