Please Help

Please Help

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S

Omaha H/L Stud

Moves
20 Jan 13
2 edits

I just got timed out by someone. What I don’t get is why the good ones are doing it, they're going to beat me anyways so what’s it to them? It's as if timing me out is fun and games to them. This is odd you have to admit. 🙂

Advice please.

Australia

Moves
20 Jan 13

This topic has been discussed regularly in other forums, usually the Help forum. People often claim skulls because they only have 6 game slots and a too-slow game prevents them from using one of those slots. Or it's a tedious game and they're not enjoying it. Or just because they can.l
You have no timeout losses in your games list. Check the game again.

Moves
20 Jan 13
2 edits

Originally posted by Sozin
Advice please.
What is it you are seeking advice on; how not to get timed out?

Moves
20 Jan 13

The thing is, I've just looked through your games and you have not been timed out in a single one.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
20 Jan 13

Don't worry about it.

F

Moves
20 Jan 13

Originally posted by divegeester
The thing is, I've just looked through your games and you have not been timed out in a single one.
You can sniff out someone playing the Victim Card from his sleeve as well as anyone I Virtually Know.

Moves
20 Jan 13
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
You can sniff out someone playing the Victim Card from his sleeve as well as anyone I Virtually Know.
I think I would have allowed myself to actually be timed out in one game, before starting a thread bleating about being timed out.

Moves
20 Jan 13

Originally posted by apathist
Don't worry about it.
I'm not worried apathist (and thank you for your concern), I'm just curious as to why a poster would start a thread complaining about being timed out by other players better than them, when in fact the poster had not been timed out in a single game. Don't you find it interesting?

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
21 Jan 13

Originally posted by Sozin
Advice please.
quit, take yer balls, and go home...

Moves
21 Jan 13

Originally posted by rookie54
quit, take yer balls, and go home...
But why would he, he hasn't been timed out by anyone.

Why would someone start a thread complaining about something he claims has happened to him but in fact it hasn't; is it just attention seeking?

F

Moves
21 Jan 13

Originally posted by divegeester
Why would someone start a thread complaining about something he claims has happened to him but in fact it hasn't; is it just attention seeking?
Look. There are multiple universes which press up against each other and occasionally overlap. Several different answers to your question will be found in those places.

Moves
21 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
Look. There are multiple universes which press up against each other and occasionally overlap. Several different answers to your question will be found in those places.
I think I understand what you are suggesting here; the chess board, as generally viewed from our universe, is constructed from a uniform sequence of repeating black and white empty squares, whereas Sozin could be experiencing a quantum shift in his cerebral cortex allowing him to be also seeing grey squares with small piles of poop on them...?