General Forum

General Forum

Pmt

Standard memberredbadger
General 15 Jun '14 15:05
  1. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    15 Jun '14 15:05
    can women get permanent pmt cos my missus is driving me batty?
  2. In your face
    Joined
    21 Aug '04
    Moves
    55993
    15 Jun '14 16:51
    Originally posted by redbadger
    can women get permanent pmt cos my missus is driving me batty?
    I have a friend called Michael. He says PMT stands for poor Michael time.
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    15 Jun '14 17:36
    I've heard their periods attract bears.
  4. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    15 Jun '14 18:04
    Originally posted by redbadger
    can women get permanent pmt cos my missus is driving me batty?
    I don't really know you or your better half. But I suspect the woman is a saint. I mean if you're like this at home and she puts up with you then all hail Saint Mrs. Badger. 🙂
    Happy Father's Day Badger dude too. 😀
  5. rebel city
    Joined
    20 Jun '09
    Moves
    74241
    16 Jun '14 01:40
    Originally posted by redbadger
    can women get permanent pmt cos my missus is driving me batty?
    What about the andropause?

    Viva les hormones!!!
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35774
    16 Jun '14 14:31
    Originally posted by redbadger
    can women get permanent pmt cos my missus is driving me batty?
    Not sure what you mean by PMT.

    I'm guessing it's the same as what's known here as PMS.

    And women wouldn't get PMS if it weren't for men. I mean, dealing with the 'messy stuff' is one thing, but one of the most 'messy', is men.

    He: "Want to go out for a quick lunch?"
    She: "No, I'm sorry, I'm not feeling very well today."
    He: "We don't even have to stay long, just a quick run down to the..."
    She: "I SAID NO!!" (glower)
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35774
    17 Jun '14 15:28
    Wow, tough crowd.

    Sheesh.
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    17 Jun '14 15:39
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Not sure what you mean by PMT.
    T is for tension, obviously an understatement in many cases.
  9. SubscriberBigDoggProblem
    The Advanced Mind
    bigdogghouse.com/RHP
    Joined
    26 Nov '04
    Moves
    120517
    17 Jun '14 16:20
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    T is for tension, obviously an understatement in many cases.
    My guesses were:

    Trauma
    Tornado
    Terror
    Tribulation
    Torment
  10. SubscriberBigDoggProblem
    The Advanced Mind
    bigdogghouse.com/RHP
    Joined
    26 Nov '04
    Moves
    120517
    17 Jun '14 16:21
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Not sure what you mean by PMT.

    I'm guessing it's the same as what's known here as PMS.

    And women wouldn't get PMS if it weren't for men. I mean, dealing with the 'messy stuff' is one thing, but one of the most 'messy', is men.

    He: "Want to go out for a quick lunch?"
    She: "No, I'm sorry, I'm not feeling very well today."
    He: "We don't even have to stay long, just a quick run down to the..."
    She: "I SAID NO!!" (glower)
    Peg Bundy: "Do you have PMS?"
    Marcy: "No."
    Peg Bundy: "Get it!"
  11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    17 Jun '14 23:49
    Originally posted by redbadger
    can women get permanent pmt cos my missus is driving me batty?
    Not permanent but can last up to 28 days.

    Tip: being nice helps.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35774
    18 Jun '14 00:19
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Not permanent but can last up to 28 days.

    Tip: being nice helps.
    Usually only 14 days max.

    You do know how the women's parts work, right?
  13. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    18 Jun '14 01:19
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Usually only 14 days max.

    You do know how the women's parts work, right?
    That can be an awfully deep subject. 😕
  14. old pueblo
    Joined
    03 Apr '11
    Moves
    12696
    18 Jun '14 03:26
    Originally posted by redbadger
    can women get permanent pmt cos my missus is driving me batty?
    If she hasn't met you at the door yet with a crazed look in her eyes and a fired-up chainsaw, then it's not PMS/pmt. Try buying her chocolate. Nod a lot. If she's driving you batty because you're being a jerk and she usually tolerates that better than she is now, apologize...and give her more chocolate.
  15. old pueblo
    Joined
    03 Apr '11
    Moves
    12696
    18 Jun '14 03:26
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    That can be an awfully deep subject. 😕
    Like you remember.











































    ;-)
Back to Top