1. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    30 Oct '20 14:15
    @very-rusty said
    23 votes • 2 hours and 33 minutes left.

All the time you have left if want to vote on who think won the debate.

-VR
    it's old news now
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Oct '20 14:19
    @lemondrop said
    it's old news now
    It will be in 1 hour and 54 minutes. 😉

-VR
  3. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    30 Oct '20 14:432 edits
    Fish & Chip wrapping paper. Lesser of two evils wins the day😑[edit] I wonder if the shop is open🤔 I'd ask for french fries but that's risky.

🚬
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Oct '20 14:46
    @hells-caretaker said
    Fish & Chip wrapping paper. Lesser of two evils wins the day😑[edit] I wonder if the shop is open🤔

🚬
    1 hour and 28 minutes left so no winner yet...of course if Pondy or one othe other popular poster had done the Poll probably would have gotten more votes. Did you vote by the way?

-VR
  5. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    30 Oct '20 14:53
    @Very-Rusty
    Yeah I did, Binden. Only because I want to see orange man broke & on the street. I don't know much about Biden other than his history. To me America is falling apart.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Oct '20 14:58
    @hells-caretaker said
    @Very-Rusty
    Yeah I did, Binden. Only because I want to see orange man broke & on the street. I don't know much about Biden other than his history. To me America is falling apart.
    I have to agree with you there. Trump is pushing all his allies away, I don't know if the U.S.A. can stand 4 more years of him. Lets hope we don't have to find out. Canada where I live use to have much better relations with the U.S. then we do now because of Trump and things he has done with our trade. We were working with more trade with other countries then the Pandemic hit, which Trump took far to lightly in my humble opinion.

-VR
  7. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    30 Oct '20 15:20
    @Very-Rusty
    When I was young man as a mechanic & electrician, a boss would say "Well ow is it?" Reply....Knackered, fixable🤦‍♂️ F/ed, right off.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Oct '20 15:241 edit
    Poll on Trump vs. Biden 2020 Debate
    26% Trump won Debate
    43% Biden won Debate
    30% It was a Draw
    23 votes • 51 minutes left.

I can't see things changing much. Of course this very small poll on who won the debate doesn't mean much only what 23 people thought about it.

-VR
  9. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    04 Nov '20 16:35
    @very-rusty said
    Poll on Trump vs. Biden 2020 Debate
    26% Trump won Debate
    43% Biden won Debate
    30% It was a Draw
    23 votes • 51 minutes left.

I can't see things changing much. Of course this very small poll on who won the debate doesn't mean much only what 23 people thought about it.

-VR
    your silly poll got 8 thumbs down
    I'd make it 9 but I don't want to pile it on
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Nov '20 17:452 edits
    @lemondrop said
    your silly poll got 8 thumbs down
    I'd make it 9 but I don't want to pile it on
    LOL@ Lemon! Do you really think I care about the thumb down? I assume all the thumbs down are from Trumpster supporters, angry that Biden won the Poll!!!

If you do you're sadly mistaken!

I see Trumpster declared himself the winner at around 2:00 a.m. when all the votes aren't even in yet.....Geeze I was shocked to see so much red on the map!

EDIT: Feel free to add you thumb down Lemon if you already haven't done so!!! 😉 😛

-VR
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Nov '20 17:59
    @Very-Rusty
    Anyway, it's a moot point right now, since we are deep in re-election counting with Biden slightly ahead in electoral count, something like 228 to 213 or so as of right now, 1 PM EST, Tuesday.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Nov '20 18:112 edits
    @sonhouse said
    @Very-Rusty
    Anyway, it's a moot point right now, since we are deep in re-election counting with Biden slightly ahead in electoral count, something like 228 to 213 or so as of right now, 1 PM EST, Tuesday.
    227 to 213 for Biden but still way to close to call and many more votes to count yet. Both are a long way from 270 which is required.
    Todays count will be very important!!! I think Trump is concerned he wants the counting stopped! That isn't going to happen. Like calling himself the winner at 2:00 a.m. without the votes all in....LOL....

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree