General Forum

General Forum

  1. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    14 May '14 13:59
    Was there a racist thread that got deleted or did I imagine it. That was quick. I asked for a moderator to remove a thread in the clan forum in which someone is accusing me of cheating and nada. Its like talking to a brick wall and his thread disappears with maximum efficiency. If I call this guy a racist word will it get my request into the fast lane?
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    14 May '14 14:10
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Was there a racist thread that got deleted or did I imagine it. That was quick. I asked for a moderator to remove a thread in the clan forum in which someone is accusing me of cheating and nada. Its like talking to a brick wall and his thread disappears with maximum efficiency. If I call this guy a racist word will it get my request into the fast lane?
    Only one way to find out... you bagpipe-blowin' cracker gypsy.
  3. Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Feb '14
    Moves
    1339
    14 May '14 14:12
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Only one way to find out... you bagpipe-blowin' cracker gypsy.
    Are u still here.
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    14 May '14 14:431 edit
    Originally posted by redbarons
    Are u still here.
    Still here.

    Still better than you.

    Still not laughing at your attempts at humour.

    This will never change.
  5. Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Feb '14
    Moves
    1339
    14 May '14 14:46
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Still here.

    Still better than you.

    Still not laughing at your attempts at humour.

    This will never change.
    You love me really.
  6. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    39497
    14 May '14 15:04
    Originally posted by redbarons
    You love me really.
    Maybe even better than sheep.
  7. Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Feb '14
    Moves
    1339
    14 May '14 15:19
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Maybe even better than sheep.
    I thought he had given up sheep shagging/I thought he was into dogs.
  8. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526145
    14 May '14 17:53
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I asked for a moderator to remove a thread in the clan forum
    no chance.

    You get threads removed in GF (here) or in Chess only but not in Debates, Spirituality or Clan forum...
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35774
    15 May '14 02:05
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Was there a racist thread that got deleted or did I imagine it. That was quick. I asked for a moderator to remove a thread in the clan forum in which someone is accusing me of cheating and nada. Its like talking to a brick wall and his thread disappears with maximum efficiency. If I call this guy a racist word will it get my request into the fast lane?
    Uh, right.

    And the fact that you're a well-known forum troublemaker/idiot never entered into it.

    Sure.
  10. Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88318
    15 May '14 06:29
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Was there a racist thread that got deleted or did I imagine it. That was quick. I asked for a moderator to remove a thread in the clan forum in which someone is accusing me of cheating and nada. Its like talking to a brick wall and his thread disappears with maximum efficiency. If I call this guy a racist word will it get my request into the fast lane?
    Your own behaviour in these forums is reflected in how others engage with you. Perhaps if you spent less time throwing insults at people or dismissing their views you would find yourself with less 'black eyes'.
  11. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    15 May '14 08:071 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Uh, right.

    And the fact that you're a well-known forum troublemaker/idiot never entered into it.

    Sure.
    Are you attempting to cause trouble here with an idiotic reply? gee hard to respect that dude.
  12. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    15 May '14 08:08
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    no chance.

    You get threads removed in GF (here) or in Chess only but not in Debates, Spirituality or Clan forum...
    why is that? is the clan forum moderator a slacker?
  13. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    15 May '14 08:24
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Only one way to find out... you bagpipe-blowin' cracker gypsy.
    you igloo dwelling, syrup eating, raccoon hat wearing Eskimo!
  14. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526145
    15 May '14 12:03
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    why is that? is the clan forum moderator a slacker?
    No, I think they have these forums reserved for those in need of venting...
  15. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    15 May '14 15:231 edit
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    No, I think they have these forums reserved for those in need of venting...
    ok like a bitchin forum, gotcha!

    I would just like to say that my little guppies are doing awesome, feeding happily away on the finest salt lake bhrine shrimp money can buy although none of them seem very colourful yet!
Back to Top