1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Apr '16 07:231 edit
    I think I use the concept of screening that I learnt playing basketball to help me navigate the Indonesian roads ~ especially junctions with no traffic lights ~ on my motorbike.

What about you?
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    26 Apr '16 18:55
    Originally posted by FMF
    I think I use the concept of screening that I learnt playing basketball to help me navigate the Indonesian roads ~ especially junctions with no traffic lights ~ on my motorbike.

What about you?
    What you describe as screening while on a moped (we all know that's what you were trying to say) is more akin to rebounding.
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    26 Apr '16 19:40
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    What you describe as screening while on a moped (we all know that's what you were trying to say) is more akin to rebounding.
    I learned in hockey (ice) that as long as you seem like you are "going for" the puck it's OK to trip people. (slight of hand)
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Apr '16 21:48
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    I don't have a moped. And no, I'm talking about using other vehicles as screens. Have you applied anything from sports you've played to everyday non-sport situations?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree