1. RSA
    Moves
    05 Jul '20 17:523 edits
    I was studying this evening (exam tomorrow!) when I noticed a purply-orange-ish glow coming from my window.

I was just in time to catch what was apparently a penumbral lunar eclipse rising above the mountains across the bay where I live. I ran outside and just managed to catch it on camera.

Here is the map of where in the world the eclipse can (or could) be seen:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_2020_lunar_eclipse

See the following link:
    https://imgur.com/a/hAAYpqh

Feel free to share your own photos - I thought it would be nice after the drama of the last few days.
  2. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 15:17
    @ashiitaka said
    I was studying this evening (exam tomorrow!) when I noticed a purply-orange-ish glow coming from my window.

I was just in time to catch what was apparently a penumbral lunar eclipse rising above the mountains across the bay where I live. I ran outside and just managed to catch it on camera.

h ...[text shortened]... eel free to share your own photos - I thought it would be nice after the drama of the last few days.
    Awesome. Like something from another planet.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 15:25
    @ashiitaka said

h ...[text shortened]... eel free to share your own photos - I thought it would be nice after the drama of the last few days.
    Nice camera work! Beautiful pictures!

-VR
  4. Gothenburg
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 17:47
    @ashiitaka said

Beautiful.
  5. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 20:04
    Very nice, Ash

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree