16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Jan '20 11:501 edit
    @badradger said
    THE GRAND OLD DUKE OF YORK
    HE HAD 10THOUSAND MEN

HE ALSO HAD SOME UNDERAGE GIRLS
    BUT HE CANT REMEMBER THEM
    There are no accusations of him having sex with underage girls; underage being below the age of sexual consent (16 in the UK) and which would be statutory rape. He is however accused by one woman (I believe it is only one) of having sex with her when she was 17 and that she was “trafficked” to him by Epstein.

Personally, I suspect he has done nothing legally wrong, didn’t know about Epstein’s “underage” criminality but associated with him to get close encounters with willing young women and is now hugely compromised to the extent that his role in public life (such as it was) is now over. I think he is innocent of any crime but utterly naive to the point of reckless stupidity.

I believe this solely because it is the most logical conclusion, the one which seems the most likely, not because I like Andrew. I don’t, like the man at all.

Would he have associated with Epstein if he was aware of his criminality? Not a chance. Would he have had sex with a girl underage? Not a chance, and he didn’t. Would he have had sex with a girl who was “trafficked” against her will? Not a chance.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Jan '20 12:21
    @divegeester said
    There are no accusations of him having sex with underage girls; underage being below the age of sexual consent (16 in the UK) and which would be statutory rape. He is however accused by one woman (I believe it is only one) of having sex with her when she was 17 and that she was “trafficked” to him by Epstein.

Personally, I suspect he has done nothing legally wrong, di ...[text shortened]... nd he didn’t. Would he have had sex with a girl who was “trafficked” against her will? Not a chance.
    you are so naive.
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    02 Jan '20 13:27
    @divegeester said

Personally, I suspect he has done nothing legally wrong, di ...[text shortened]... nd he didn’t. Would he have had sex with a girl who was “trafficked” against her will? Not a chance.
    Maybe he should have asked for ID? 🤔
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Jan '20 13:40
    @great-big-stees said
    Maybe he should have asked for ID? 🤔
    Why would he ask for an ID of a person who is over the age of consent?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Jan '20 13:41
    @badradger said
    you are so naive.
    About what?

Make an alternative a case if you have one.
  7. Gothenburg
    Moves
    02 Jan '20 13:42
    @divegeester said
    Common sense would be enough.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Jan '20 13:47
    @divegeester said
    About what?

Make an alternative a case if you have one.
    no smoke without fire, face it dive he is a dirty old pedo, its endemic in the royal family charleys best buddy jimmy savile amongst many he rubbed shoulders with.
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    02 Jan '20 14:07
    @divegeester said
    As a precautionary measure...kinda like using prophylactics.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Jan '20 15:25
    @great-big-stees said
    As a precautionary measure...kinda like using prophylactics.
    You said “maybe he should have asked for ID”. Maybe he did but what does it matter?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Jan '20 15:26
    @torunn said
    Common sense would be enough.
    Andrew asking her for ID is a moot point as there is no allegation of the girl in question being under the age of consent.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Jan '20 15:321 edit
    @badradger said
    no smoke without fire, face it dive he is a dirty old pedo, its endemic in the royal family charleys best buddy jimmy savile amongst many he rubbed shoulders with.
    So I’m naive because I’m basing my summation of the situation on reason and available facts ... and you aren’t naive because you are content to make unsubstantiated accusations which are fuelled by your dislike of the UK Monarchy and an inference that they are all ”pedos” because Charles once met Jimmy Saville; presumably when he was knighted.
  13. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    02 Jan '20 18:26
    Ghislaine Maxwell knows. But she'll never tell.
  14. Gothenburg
    Moves
    02 Jan '20 19:152 edits
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Ghislaine Maxwell knows. But she'll never tell.
    What's wrong with some people? Genetic, culture, brain damage?
  15. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    02 Jan '20 20:50
    @torunn said
    What's wrong with some people? Genetic, culture, brain damage?
    Torunn, Ghislaine was part of the operation. The whole thing was a Mossad operation to trap important people and blackmail them.

It's no small secret that Ghislaine and Epstein were Mossad assets, as was the French model agency guy that supplied young models to Epstein, Jean-Luc Bruno, who also had a model agency in Tel Aviv.

It is suspected that Ghislaine is now hiding out in safe houses in Israel. She'll never talk and she won't be apprehended.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree