General Forum

General Forum

  1. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    12 Aug '16 22:33
    Originally posted by Seitse
    There are oh so many ways.
    I've never heard of anyone swallowing a yo-yo without dying.

    What's the secret to getting a yo-yo in you? Not that I'd be inclined to try it, but I guess I'm curious now! 😉
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    324935
    12 Aug '16 22:52
    Easy.

    http://www.bakeplaysmile.com/yoyos/
  3. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    13 Aug '16 10:56
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Easy.

    http://www.bakeplaysmile.com/yoyos/
    Looks delicious.
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Joined
    31 May '12
    Moves
    2511
    13 Aug '16 13:03
    Originally posted by Kegge
    What?
    What's on second.
  5. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    99807
    13 Aug '16 15:26
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    Really? You sound like an irradiated degenerate, sworn against cheese, mistresses, death metal and sarcasm.
    Have you taken English lessons recently? This is the best constructed sentence you ever posted here. Oh .. and fvck you moron.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    89491
    13 Aug '16 18:07
    Originally posted by Kegge
    What?
    Lol
  7. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Dec '11
    Moves
    143494
    13 Aug '16 18:40
    Originally posted by Kegge
    Have you taken English lessons recently? This is the best constructed sentence you ever posted here. Oh .. and fvck you moron.
    Hi, lamebrain.
    You must be a clone of a RHP player whom I trashed (maybe more than once).
    Otherwise I can't see the reason why you have been after me on GP.
    Or maybe you are Ustasa, or it's music taste, but it is hard to imagine someone to be such mental defective only because of something which matter of taste.
    Oh, wait...
    Perhaps it does have something to do with taste...
    I mean, when you kissed your mom with that mouth today, she might have told you:
    - Hey, son, your mouth tastes like Van Der Velde's dyck! You should take mint dragees after your side job, you know...!
  8. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    99807
    13 Aug '16 19:49
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    Hi, lamebrain.
    You must be a clone of a RHP player whom I trashed (maybe more than once).
    Otherwise I can't see the reason why you have been after me on GP.
    Or maybe you are Ustasa, or it's music taste, but it is hard to imagine someone to be such mental defective only because of something which matter of taste.
    Oh, wait...
    Perhaps it does have ...[text shortened]... tastes like Van Der Velde's dyck! You should take mint dragees after your side job, you know...!
    Being paranoid doesn't mean you aren't being followed.

    Trouwens stronthoofd, al over het verlies van de sandbagger heen of moet je nog steeds huilen?
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    435324
    13 Aug '16 21:03
    Originally posted by Kegge
    Being paranoid doesn't mean you aren't being followed.

    Trouwens stronthoofd, al over het verlies van de sandbagger heen of moet je nog steeds huilen?
    Keggy,

    Denkt u belt iemand een poep hoofd in nederlands is grappig ?

    Regards,
    -VR
  10. Standard membersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52874
    15 Aug '16 13:20
    Originally posted by Kegge
    I would like to see all forum combined into one ginormous forum which makes it a lot easier to troll.
    Is THAT what your Propasal is all about? Maybe you should bring up another separate propasal. What about an ordinary Pasal, does it NEED to be Pro, could it in fact be a con?

    Conpasal? Maybe it is a decoration for some kind of hat? A tassle propasal?
Back to Top