1. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    14 Jun '14 16:49
    Originally posted by JS357
    "It's not whether you're paranoid, it's whether you're paranoid enough."

Or something like that.

Say, it seems to me that the people in this game who offer quotes should NOT be allowed to make sure they have the quote correct using google etc. That's my reason for posting this.
    and your point
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Jun '14 13:523 edits
    Originally posted by JS357
    "It's not whether you're paranoid, it's whether you're paranoid enough."

Or something like that.

Say, it seems to me that the people in this game who offer quotes should NOT be allowed to make sure they have the quote correct using google etc. That's my reason for posting this.
    Well, you have two choices.

You can either play the game or not play the game.

Every quote I wrote in here is correct. Saying they aren't correct doesn't make them not correct. Maybe you could contain your trolling to Spirituality, I hear they like that down there. Maybe if more people played who knew how to follow rules, this thread might become worthwhile.

Your quote should be: "The issue's not whether you're paranoid, Lenny, I mean look at this &%#*, the issue is whether you're paranoid enough."

Besides, it's not your turn.
  3. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    15 Jun '14 14:211 edit
    This thread is difficult to follow - whose turn is it?

"I'll have what she's having."
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    15 Jun '14 14:241 edit
    "Don't make me kick you outta here for using Google."
    Suzi, this is awfully difficult. Nice idea, but without Internet resources, I'm afraid the game may stall.
  5. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    15 Jun '14 15:361 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Well, you have two choices.

You can either play the game or not play the game.

Every quote I wrote in here is correct. Saying they aren't correct doesn't make them not correct. Maybe you could contain your trolling to Spirituality, I hear they like that down there. Maybe if more people played who knew how to follow rules, this thread might become w ...[text shortened]... look at this &%#*, the issue is whether you're paranoid enough."

Besides, it's not your turn.
    There was an opportunity to advance the game.

I tried.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree