Quotes

Quotes

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
21 Dec 15
2 edits

There are 7 things that will destroy us.
1. Wealth without work
2. Pleasure without conscience
3. Kowledge without character
4. Religion without sacrifice
5. Politics without principle
6. Science without humanity
7. Business without ethics.

- Gandhi

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
21 Dec 15

"The truth will set you free but first it will piss you off." -Mal Pancoast

l

Moves
21 Dec 15

If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. - Mark Twain

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
21 Dec 15

http://quoteinvestigator.com/2014/09/04/truth-free/

Moves
21 Dec 15
1 edit

“The meek may inherit the earth, but at the moment it belongs to the conceited. Like me.”

~ Cassandra Clare

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
21 Dec 15

Originally posted by lolof
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. - Mark Twain
Thumbs Up.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
21 Dec 15
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
“The meek may inherit the earth, but at the moment it belongs to the conceited. Like me.”

~ Cassandra Clare
If the meek inherit the earth the strong will take it off them.

CS

w

Moves
22 Dec 15

Originally posted by Captain Strange
If the meek inherit the earth the strong will take it off them.

CS
“There’s no reason to not be humble, because as great as you may be, you can always be greater.”
― Jarod Kintz,

w

Moves
23 Dec 15

We are all here on earth to help others; what on earth the others are here for I don't know.

W. H. Auden

w

Moves
23 Dec 15

"No matter how hard our relationship becomes, no matter all my faults, always remember, I love you just the way I am."

-Whodey

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
31 Dec 15

The right of the stronger is the biggest injustice

Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach

l

Moves
31 Dec 15
1 edit

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Winston Churchill

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." - Winston Churchill

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
01 Jan 16

And now we welcome the ney year; full of things that never have been.

Rainer Maria Rilke

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
02 Jan 16

“A true gentleman is one that apologizes anyways, even though he has not offended a lady intentionally.
He is in a class all of his own because he knows the value of a woman's heart.” ―Shannon L. Alder

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
07 Jan 16
2 edits

: “The beet is the most intense of vegetables. The radish, admittedly, is more feverish, but the fire of the radish is a cold fire, the fire of discontent not of passion. Tomatoes are lusty enough, yet there runs through tomatoes an undercurrent of frivolity. Beets are deadly serious.

Slavic peoples get their physical characteristics from potatoes, their smoldering inquietude from radishes, their seriousness from beets.

The beet is the melancholy vegetable, the one most willing to suffer. You can't squeeze blood out of a turnip...

The beet is the murderer returned to the scene of the crime. The beet is what happens when the cherry finishes with the carrot. The beet is the ancient ancestor of the autumn moon, bearded, buried, all but fossilized; the dark green sails of the grounded moon-boat stitched with veins of primordial plasma; the kite string that once connected the moon to the Earth now a muddy whisker drilling desperately for rubies.

The beet was Rasputin's favorite vegetable. You could see it in his eyes.” ―Tom Robbins, Jitterbug Perfume