Red Hot Pawn?

Red Hot Pawn?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

f

Moves
22 Mar 14

Why was no message/e-mail sent that the TimeForChess-Website has changed to Red Hot Pawn?

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
22 Mar 14

Originally posted by floccinaucinihilipil
Why was no message/e-mail sent that the TimeForChess-Website has changed to Red Hot Pawn?
There were always four websites with different skins. Timeforchess is still active..

RHP Member No.16

Moves
22 Mar 14

Here's a link to the FAQ.
There are several different brands for the same site, which have existed for a very long time.

FAQ

Moves
22 Mar 14

Because frankly the administration of this site is a disgrace. No one cares about important stuff like this. Except possibly Grampy Bobby.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
22 Mar 14

As a member of Playtheimmortalgame.com, i'm horrified to see advertising for these other sham chess sites...Seriously Russ, get on it!!

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
22 Mar 14

I would take it personally, and send the site admins a feedback message with lots of ass chewing and cussing. They will take prompt action.

Duckfinder General

223b Baker Street

Moves
22 Mar 14

A message was sent and is being passed from member to member based on join date. You should get the message sometime in 2027.

Australia

Moves
22 Mar 14

Whichever sites you've logged into are available to you. It's always been that way.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
22 Mar 14

i don't know who to trust any more

old pueblo

Moves
23 Mar 14

Originally posted by coquette
i don't know who to trust any more
Trust me; I have an honest face. I recommend ignoring Chess at Work and going over to Play the Immortal Game. Much nicer people.

Australia

Moves
23 Mar 14

I've played on all of them, now I avoid the two red ones and mostly stick to the pretty blue PTIG one.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
23 Mar 14

Originally posted by Kewpie
I've played on all of them, now I avoid the two red ones and mostly stick to the pretty blue PTIG one.
It's too cold, I like the blandness of TFC