1. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Dec '14 11:32
    Dear Santa, i have been very very naughty, but it was worth it you judgemental ol codger!
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    18 Dec '14 11:57
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Dear Santa, i have been very very naughty, but it was worth it you judgemental ol codger!
    Welcome back, robbie. I do hope things are ok for you.
  3. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    18 Dec '14 12:41
    GOOD DAY OLD BEAN NICE TO HAVE YOU BACK ON BOARD.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Dec '14 14:353 edits
    Thankyou my friends, tis a joy to behold your countenances! albeit through fibre optics ๐Ÿ˜€ I wonder what Suzziannes letter to Santa will be,

Dear Santa I have been very naughty but if you could just slip a man inside my stocking that would do very nicely because erm i like men in stockings and it gets very cold here in the desert at night, your fan Suzzianne.
  5. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    18 Dec '14 14:37
    Thankyou my friends, tis a joy to behold your countenances! albeit it through fibre optics ๐Ÿ˜€ I wonder what Suzziannes letter to Santa will be,

Dear Santa I have been very naughty but if you could just slip a man inside my stocking that would do very nicely because erm i like men in stockings and it gets very cold here in the desert at night, your fan Suzzianne.
    back of the net stockings
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    18 Dec '14 16:452 edits
    Thursday, December 18, 2014

Dear Santa,

If it's at all within the realm of possibility, would you and your busy elves give each of the contributors to these public
    forums an enhanced sense of civility in the coming year. Thanks. Goodnight to you and Mrs. Claus; sleep tight.

-Boston Lad

Note: "In Shakespeare’s time, mattresses were secured on bed frames by ropes. When you pulled on the ropes
    the mattress tightened, making the bed firmer to sleep on. That’s where the phrase, “goodnight, sleep tight”
    came from." https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071114053602AAMQ9EL
  7. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    18 Dec '14 17:01
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Thursday, December 18, 2014

Dear Santa,

If it's at all within the realm of possibility, would you and your busy elves give each of the contributors to these public
    forums an enhanced sense of civility in the coming year. Thanks. Goodnight to you and Mrs. Claus; sleep tight.

-Boston Lad

Note: "In Shakespeare’s time, mattresses were secured ...[text shortened]... sleep tight”
    came from." https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071114053602AAMQ9EL
    spoil sport
  8. Subscribermoonbus
    รœber-Nerd
    Moves
    18 Dec '14 23:22
    Hey robbie, you dropped off the radar for a while. Been on a secret mission for MI5?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Dec '14 07:251 edit
    Originally posted by moonbus
    Hey robbie, you dropped off the radar for a while. Been on a secret mission for MI5?
    nah great King of Nerds, I just popped in to check my variations and everything is fine. GB and ponderable are still gentlemen, redbadger cannot be tamed and the dusky maiden bustybeaver still attracts hordes of salivating minions minds still on high alert for a glimpse of those beautifully formed mammary glands! The words of Kojack come to mind, 'who loves you baby'? ๐Ÿ˜€
  10. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    19 Dec '14 07:29

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Dec '14 08:124 edits
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Aye lassie, too much raiding into England, stealing their women and precious metals, it takes its toll on a mans back! them English chicks are heavy! Now a wee thing like you would be easy to carry up the road, right up the road with yeah, over the shoulder you go! ๐Ÿ˜›
  12. Subscribermoonbus
    รœber-Nerd
    Moves
    19 Dec '14 09:361 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Ah yes, the phone-pole toss. A real sport for real men. In Oz they wrestle crocs. Here in Swizzyland we dig tourists out of avalanches who are too stupid to stay on clearly marked ski slopes.
  13. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    19 Dec '14 17:03
    Ah yes, the phone-pole toss. A real sport for real men. In Oz they wrestle crocs. Here in Swizzyland we dig tourists out of avalanches who are too stupid to stay on clearly marked ski slopes.
    I wouldn't bother the world is over populated with idiots.
  14. Subscribermoonbus
    รœber-Nerd
    Moves
    19 Dec '14 17:15
    Originally posted by redbadger
    I wouldn't bother the world is over populated with idiots.
    Part of me says, 'let them eliminate themselves from the gene pool--saves having to make a contentious argument in favor of forced euthanasia.' Another part of me says, 'he paid for his ski lift ticket and that pays for the local garbage collection--the least I can do is encourage him to come back next year and pay for it all over again.'

So, uh, what d'you want for Christmas? I gather a muzzle isn't on the list.
  15. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    19 Dec '14 19:38
    Part of me says, 'let them eliminate themselves from the gene pool--saves having to make a contentious argument in favor of forced euthanasia.' Another part of me says, 'he paid for his ski lift ticket and that pays for the local garbage collection--the least I can do is encourage him to come back next year and pay for it all over again.'

So, uh, what d'you want for Christmas? I gather a muzzle isn't on the list.
    one less idiot moonbus you up for the job ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree