General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    15 Jun '15 19:493 edits
    RHP General Forum Community Tag

    Still not quite sure how high on any active contributor's priority list this challenging tag game should be and/or how much work it will require as compared with other equally demanding public forum thread options. However, if you would like to lighten the mood while achieving immortality during your lifetime, its objective is exceedingly simple: Be the very last here to say: "Got you last"; then snuff out the candle. Comments and repartee, Thumbs Up and Down are of course strictly optional yet always welcome.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    15 Jun '15 19:49
    Got you last. No way coquette or lolof, Ponderable or Great Big Stees have a ghost of a chance of saying those three words last.
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    15 Jun '15 20:01
    Got layouts?
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10559
    15 Jun '15 20:25
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Got you last. No way coquette or lolof, Ponderable or Great Big Stees have a ghost of a chance of saying those three words last.
    Ghost of a Duke sir, not Ghost of a Chance. (Damn, maybe that would have been a better username).

    Got you last.
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    15 Jun '15 20:29
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Ghost of a Duke sir, not Ghost of a Chance. (Damn, maybe that would have been a better username).

    Got you last.
    "Ghost of a Chance" must be your long lost brother. Sorry, my online bad.

    Got you last.
  6. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    918290
    15 Jun '15 21:48
    i know i'm never going to say "got you last" in this thread. won't happen. don't bother looking. don't hold your breath.
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    16 Jun '15 00:36
    Yo, stout gal!
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    16 Jun '15 06:20
    Once upon a time very recently something rather unusual


    Got you last.
  9. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    525810
    24 Jun '15 16:38
    Originally posted by coquette
    i know i'm never going to say "got you last" in this thread. won't happen. don't bother looking. don't hold your breath.
    If I want to hold my breath I will do so regardless 😉
  10. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    525810
    28 Jul '15 10:45
    If I quote does it still count as saying the words?
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10559
    28 Jul '15 11:24
    I don't get this whole got you last thing.

    Let's just leave it here and move on.
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    28 Jul '15 12:58
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    If I quote does it still count as saying the words?
    Only if you say the magic words: "Got you last".
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10559
    28 Jul '15 13:08
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Only if you say the magic words: "Got you last".
    Apparently this 'got you last' thread has caused technical problems for the site and we have been asked to discontinue using it immediately.

    Thank you for your cooperation.

    *No need to respond to this message.
  14. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    28 Jul '15 14:02
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Apparently this 'got you last' thread has caused technical problems for the site and we have been asked to discontinue using it immediately.

    Thank you for your cooperation.

    *No need to respond to this message.
    "Got You dernière" in Français is still okay to say.' This is an informational online memo which may be ignored.
  15. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    525810
    28 Jul '15 14:54
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "Got You dernière" in Français is still okay to say.' This is an informational online memo which may be ignored.
    Attrapé vous au dernière?

    Si quelqu'un qui parlait francais pourier commenter?
Back to Top