1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Sep '13 17:48
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    What username would skeeter use, if SHe resurfaced?
    cheeter?
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    12 Sep '13 18:29
    Originally posted by divegeester
    cheeter?
    "Do not make defamatory posts." (FAQ: Forum Guidelines)
  3. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    12 Sep '13 18:43
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Since you came far later than she vanished this is a bold Statement.

Please look up all the old threads... I am certainly not in a Position to judge, but bannings here are rather late than early.
    I've been around longer than you have.
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    12 Sep '13 19:11
    Originally posted by Zamboner
    I've been around longer than you have.
    As who?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Sep '13 10:31
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "Do not make defamatory posts." (FAQ: Forum Guidelines)
    In what way is that inflamatory when the namee is a proven cheat who was banned from this site for cheating?
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    13 Sep '13 13:48
    In what way is that inflamatory when the namee is a proven cheat who was banned from this site for cheating?
    "proven cheat"

... whenever the topic surfaces, there seem to be varying points of view. Do you have definitive information?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Sep '13 17:43
    "proven cheat"

... whenever the topic surfaces, there seem to be varying points of view. Do you have definitive information?
    No I don't. Perhaps they were banned for being a pompous irritating arse?
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    13 Sep '13 18:36
    No I don't. Perhaps they were banned for being a pompous irritating arse?
    You, too, will be olde and feeble minded some day if you take care of your health along the way.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Sep '13 18:491 edit
    You, too, will be olde and feeble minded some day if you take care of your health along the way.
    Don't play the frail old man card with me Robert, it carries no weight in this game. Besides I've known you too long.
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    13 Sep '13 19:023 edits
    Don't play the frail old man card with me Robert, it carries no weight in this game. Besides I've known you too long.
    And you may also reach the level of maturity which will enable you to grasp feeble attempts at humour on first pass. Speaking of "weight", 210 down to 149 and now 180 for 6' height and holding. Family Doctor says she's pleased.
  11. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    13 Sep '13 20:01
    And you may also reach the level of maturity which will enable you to grasp feeble attempts at humour on first pass. Speaking of "weight", 210 down to 149 and now 180 for 6' height and holding. Family Doctor says she's pleased.
    You have a tall doctor.
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    13 Sep '13 20:28
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    You have a tall doctor.
    Nicole is of average height and exceptionally attractive. She's also a personable and down to earth Internist/General Practitioner (for the past seven years). We've actually become good friends and have exchanged emails. Last quarterly visit she asked for a few of my recent paintings to place around her suite of offices and exam rooms. I complied next day.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Sep '13 03:251 edit
    And you may also reach the level of maturity which will enable you to grasp feeble attempts at humour on first pass
    I see, so now I'm immature and humourless because I contend with your overweening supercilious moralising.
  14. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    14 Sep '13 04:00
    Nicole is of average height and exceptionally attractive. She's also a personable and down to earth Internist/General Practitioner (for the past seven years). We've actually become good friends and have exchanged emails. Last quarterly visit she asked for a few of my recent paintings to place around her suite of offices and exam rooms. I complied next day.
    Is she treating you for hallucinations?
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    14 Sep '13 05:54
    I see, so now I'm immature and humourless because I contend with your overweening supercilious moralising.
    Principles: We are what we think and do what we are... sometimes surprising ourselves.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree