RHP Poster of the Year 2023

RHP Poster of the Year 2023

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gothenburg

Moves
156d
2 edits

@fmf said
Why not the Gravedigger and Ponderable. I do think they stand out a bit in the GF

I nominate you to hand out the Wit & Energy RHP Poster of the Year Award 2023
I could only hand out suggestions to Wit & Energy RHP posters of previous years but that would hardly be interesting now. Dive though shows some of the positive energy that often entertains me.

Gothenburg

Moves
156d
1 edit

@fmf said
Why not the Gravedigger and Ponderable. I do think they stand out a bit in the GF

I nominate you to hand out the Wit & Energy RHP Poster of the Year Award 2023
I will hand it to you FMF, you help keep this forum going - you and Dive - which is more than I can say about myself. 🙂

F

Moves
156d

@torunn said
I will hand it to you FMF, you help keep this forum going - you and Dive. 🙂
No, no. I would like to hand out a Year Long Achievement RHP General Forum 2023 Award but I'd be inclined to use it to make it difficult for some ardent detractor to continue being ardent in 2024. I shall ponder it. It needs to be someone who has run rings around me in 2023. I will announce closer to Saturnalia.

F

Moves
156d

@torunn said
I will hand it to you FMF, you help keep this forum going - you and Dive - which is more than I can say about myself.
Well, I absolutely refuse to share any award with divegeester. It's either me or him.

Gothenburg

Moves
156d

@fmf said
Well, I absolutely refuse to share any award with divegeester. It's either me or him.
Well, maybe one of you will end up being the RHP Poster of the Year 2023. 🙂

F

Moves
156d

@torunn said
I'm already taking steps.

F

Moves
156d

@torunn said
I'm already taking steps.

Moves
156d

@fmf said
Vote for me in the Least Ethical category, and I will make it worth your while, financially.
Like VR, I am very “comfortable”financially, so you are barking up the wrong tree.😲👍

F

Moves
156d

@great-big-stees said
Like VR, I am very “comfortable”financially, so you are barking up the wrong tree.😲👍
If you sponsored me, I would use your money for something way better than merely barking up the wrong tree.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
156d
2 edits

@torunn said
I will hand it to you FMF, you help keep this forum going - you and Dive - which is more than I can say about myself. 🙂
An excellent suggestion Torunn. We don't do bland in the GF!
Also if this starts a civil {or uncivil} war between FMF and dive it will be popular with everyone.

Moves
156d

@fmf said
If you sponsored me, I would use your money for something way better than merely barking up the wrong tree.
Well I might consider it if you vow not to include Dive.😲👍

F

Moves
156d
1 edit

@fmf said
I once lost a sponsor because I was so blasé. I scarcely had to do anything for it, but when he asked me about it, I said it was money for old rope. He said he'd give me no more if THAT was what I was spending it on.

F

Moves
156d

@the-gravedigger said
if this starts a civil {or uncivil} war between FMF and dive it will be popular with everyone.
I've chased hundreds of subscribers off this site... just for disagreeing with me.

Gothenburg

Moves
156d

@the-gravedigger said
An excellent suggestion Torunn. We don't do bland in the GF!
Also if this starts a civil {or uncivil} war between FMF and dive it will be popular with everyone.
May be time for popcorn... 🙂

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
156d

@fmf said
I've chased hundreds of subscribers off this site... just for disagreeing with me.
Suzianne has never forgiven you.